Tweets

G Man

Reaction score
What are the best Gopher football scoop/ tweets

DarrenWolfson, Joe_Schmit, MVofDT are good for starters. Or own FrothyGopher for insight and substance abuse jokes. Also, you might as well go GopherAthletics and GoldenGopherFB for the official U of M feeds.

This might need it's own post, but I personally am not a big fan of reporters and media members using Twitter in an attempt to scoop their competition. It seems like they put stuff out on Twitter and if it doesn't come true, they can just say, "I never reported it, I only tweeted what I had heard". If somebody can explain the difference between reporting and tweeting, I would love to hear it. I've lost some respect for a number of local sports guys recently because of this.

I would stick to official U of M twitter feeds.

This might need it's own post, but I personally am not a big fan of reporters and media members using Twitter in an attempt to scoop their competition. It seems like they put stuff out on Twitter and if it doesn't come true, they can just say, "I never reported it, I only tweeted what I had heard". If somebody can explain the difference between reporting and tweeting, I would love to hear it. I've lost some respect for a number of local sports guys recently because of this.

I would stick to official U of M twitter feeds.

It has dramatically increased the Bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# factor of "reporting"

@FrothyGopher is becoming my favorite to follow lately.

#substanceabusehumor #killmenow

DarrenWolfson, Joe_Schmit, MVofDT are good for starters. Or own FrothyGopher for insight and substance abuse jokes. Also, you might as well go GopherAthletics and GoldenGopherFB for the official U of M feeds.

As long as you don't care about accuracy, they're great. Honestly, monkeys typing randomly are as accurate as Schmidt and Doofie

Top Bottom