Tweet says SH not signing with usc

I can undederstand some animosity towards deddy if in fact he was as persuasive and selfish as many on the board say he was, but to tear down Seantrel is flat out sorry. He's a teenager, we are supposed to be adults, please act like it by not pickin on a highschool kid. It's unfortunate that Seantrel may be having to deal with some outside influences that may not be promoting whats best for Seantrel. SH, hope wherever you go works great for you, and no matter what folks are saying up here right now, we would STILL be happy to take you.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ur0g-R7ZODY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ur0g-R7ZODY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I can undederstand some animosity towards deddy if in fact he was as persuasive and selfish as many on the board say he was, but to tear down Seantrel is flat out sorry. He's a teenager, we are supposed to be adults, please act like it by not pickin on a highschool kid. It's unfortunate that Seantrel may be having to deal with some outside influences that may not be promoting whats best for Seantrel. SH, hope wherever you go works great for you, and no matter what folks are saying up here right now, we would STILL be happy to take you.

Some posters around here are so into teenage kids, they could be labeled pedophiles.

Every program in the country will wait for Henderson to make his decision. No risk at all for him.

I'd agree that if he decides to look elsewhere he'll find a home, although he may have burned some bridges. However, to say there is "no risk at all for him" is wrong. There is the risk that he'll suffer a significant injury before he signs anywhere and that, as a result, he doesn't have the same opportunities down the road that he has now. While that risk may be small, and I don't think he necessarily is making a mistake by waiting if USC is his first choice, it's there. (And I realize that a school taking his commitment may not be obligated to honor it down the road if he is injured and can't play, but most schools do honor those commitments.)

I officially stopped caring about Seantrel Henderson after the interview with his father regarding Lane Kiffin's recruiting visit. Any family that believes the amount of crap spewed by Kiffin on an ongoing basis and thinks he's an "honest, straight-forward guy" is of no interest to me, regardless of how good a football player they may be.

In other words, I'll be more than happy to forget about Henderson from here on out.

No kidding. If Lane Kiffin doesn't set off every BS alarm you have in your head, you are either not paying attention or very gullible. Not that I don't understand the choice of USC, but don't say its because Little Kiffin is a straight shooter.

centerofmn said:
If Lane Kiffin doesn't set off every BS alarm you have in your head, you are either not paying attention or very gullible.

No kidding. My favorite Kiffin-ism was during his USC press conference when they asked him about the student rioting in Tennessee the night he bailed. He said something to the tune of, "they are doing that because they like me, or because they'll miss me, or we had something good going".

Ha!

The kid can't even bench 300 pounds

I also heard that Henderson's work ethic is questionable. It's a loss for the Gophers, but it's not the end of the world. According to Rivals we have the fifth best class in the Big Ten.

No kidding. If Lane Kiffin doesn't set off every BS alarm you have in your head, you are either not paying attention or very gullible. Not that I don't understand the choice of USC, but don't say its because Little Kiffin is a straight shooter.

I would have been fine with "USC is a great program, has a storied history and I really want to be a part of that." But that's not how it was said. Instead, it was a love-fest with how great of a guy Kiffin is, which is utterly ridiculous. And then to top it off, old-man Henderson states that Seantrel is heading to USC because of the "greater opportunities on a bigger stage." From a football standpoint, that much is obvious. However, it'll be interesting to see what kind of "greater opportunities on a bigger stage" are taken advantage of by a few others in this situation as well.

Some posters around here are so into teenage kids, they could be labeled pedophiles.

Though even making this comment is absurd, I will address it.

Seantrel Henderson is 18 years old.

The age of consent in the state of Minnesota is 16.

Please use your head before you post.

Rational thinking will come back to all of us. We just have to get over being so dissapointed the morning after.

I will throw in the fact, that absolutely gets no run, the kid still needs to put in the work to even qualify. What an utter shame if this kid couldn't get his academics in order to receive this precious gift of a free college education.

I think all LOIs need to be signed by April 1.

From what I have read, this is correct. That should give him a month and a half then to decide after these hearings coming up.

Nothing worse than him playing for tOSU against us. Treason. All honors and NFL draft placement he'd get there, he'd get at home + Minnesota football legend and Mr. Minnesota for life.

Though even making this comment is absurd, I will address it.

Seantrel Henderson is 18 years old.

The age of consent in the state of Minnesota is 16.

Please use your head before you post.

There's people on the basketball board gushing over 8th-graders.

Top Bottom