Tweet from Mbakwe

howeda7

Reaction score
I know how people feel about Twitter/Facebook, but anyone know if there is anything to his tweet about an hour ago 'D*mn don't need any set-backs right now.' Did he/someone else have an injury or something last night I didn't notice? I don't normally put stock in trying to analyze such things but seem ominous this close to game-time.

I know how people feel about Twitter/Facebook, but anyone know if there is anything to his tweet about an hour ago 'D*mn don't need any set-backs right now.' Did he/someone else have an injury or something last night I didn't notice? I don't normally put stock in trying to analyze such things but seem ominous this close to game-time.

Al tweaked his ankle toward the end of the WKU game. Hopefully that isn't it.

It could be a relationship thing, school thing, etc. Did we learn nothing from the hysteria that ensued after gray tweeted about "being done" and everyone thought itwas about football.

Trevor tweets a lot about school and especially relationships. Wouldn't shock me if it wasn't even basketball related.

It could be a relationship thing, school thing, etc. Did we learn nothing from the hysteria that ensued after gray tweeted about "being done" and everyone thought itwas about football.

Trevor tweets a lot about school and especially relationships. Wouldn't shock me if it wasn't even basketball related.

It also could be about basketball so I think it's fair to bring this up here.
________
Mflb Review

That's true. But referring to a 'set-back' 3 hours before game-time didn't seem to fit with those other types of things, though it could still be non-basketball related.

I think he tweeted just after Tubby informed the team they were going to play 10 guys in the first five minutes of the game.

I told him I was his father. Darth Vader type situation.

Gopherfan1. tell trevor i kinda have a man crush on him, no homo. you are a lucky one :)

Top Bottom