TV For Tonight

Gophers1992

Reaction score
Sorry I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere, but where can I catch the game? Doesn't look like BTN is covering?

Sorry I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere, but where can I catch the game? Doesn't look like BTN is covering?
BTN+. A subscription is required. The app is on Roku and most other streaming devices or you can watch on your computer.

Don't pay for BTN+.

Send a message to these clowns.

I would pay not to see this :)

In all seriousness, kudos to you true fans tuning in to watch this. Looking forward to all of your feedback

Paid to watch the scrimmage. Announcers are better than we have seen in the past for some of these "cupcake games"

Don't pay for BTN+.

Send a message to these clowns.
At first I was upset that I needed to Pay.

Then I realized that they are using the radio feed for the audio and there are absolutely no stupid Reeses PB cup, Rocket Mortgage, or State Farm commercials. What an awesome concept!

At first I was upset that I needed to Pay.

Then I realized that they are using the radio feed for the audio and there are absolutely no stupid Reeses PB cup, Rocket Mortgage, or State Farm commercials. What an awesome concept!
For lower sports, like volleyball, it is often just a student production, with whatever means they have. Have even heard in some cases they'll just throw a fixed camera of the court up there, without commenters.

Top Bottom