TV for the Colorado game

Most cable systems have a sports package for about $10 to $12/month and you get everything imaginable.

Just read that you can get a free trail for the Pac !2 network on YTTV.
That is what I wil do. I wish yttv offered it instead of the ACC network.
I’m pretty sure YouTube tv doesn’t offer pac 12 network.

I lucked out, Dish Network has the PAC 12 Network.

Go to the NBC App and sign up for the free Peacock channel.
As I understand it, if you do not want ads for the movies and series you have to pay.
I presume the few sports that the channel shows will be free.

Go to the NBC App and sign up for the free Peacock channel.
As I understand it, if you do not want ads for the movies and series you have to pay.
I presume the few sports that the channel shows will be free.
And peacock is free if you have comcast tv, FYI.

Down here in Texas I have the Big 10 network, which I thought would carry most Minnesota games.
However the first game was on Fox and Saturday's game will be on ESPN U, so I guess it's week to week to see who is going to carry the game. But as long as I can watch the Gophers play it really doesn't matter to me.

I realize how this sounds, but I just don't like the idea of signing up for a "free" trial when I have no intention of keeping that service. It just doesn't seem ethical, for lack of a better word.

But, (and this also makes me sound nuts), I don't have the same objections to using an illegal streaming site.

short story - back in the mid-90's, I was living in Iowa. My cable TV was all messed up. kept calling for a service man, and finally the company sent a guy out. figured out that the cable from my house to the nearest pole was too low, and squirrels were jumping from trees onto the cable and chewing on the cable, causing signal loss. True story. So the guy replaced the cable, but when he hooked me back up, suddenly I had free HBO. I was ticked off because they had taken so long to come out and fix the problem, so I said bleep it and watched free HBO for several months until they figured it out.
I might have to check into Sensor's or someplace else.

I have SlingTV now and I get it with their "Sports Add On" package, which is about $11 addition. They're having a sale right now so that's an option.
This is the way I am going. Going to add it for the NFL RedZone channel too and cancel at the end of the season.

Mac's Industrial in NE used to be a great place to watch a game and had great bar food. I know they moved a couple years ago? Have no been to the new location yet.

Mac's Industrial in NE used to be a great place to watch a game and had great bar food. I know they moved a couple years ago? Have no been to the new location yet.
Potential unpopular opinion:. I don't like either location they've been in!

I just added fubo to my roku lineup but I have not yet pulled the trigger on the free trial period of seven days. I am not seeing PAC 12 network in the channel lineup and when I look on line it says...

"FuboTV is a good place to go for sports channels, including Pac-12. There are 2 preferred options to get the Pac-12 Network with fuboTV. You can subscribe to the fuboTV starter plan for $64.99/month (after 7-day free trial) and then add the $7.99 “fuboTV Extra” add on package to get Pac-12. Another option is to just subscribe to the fuboTV “Elite” channel plan for $79.99 per month. FuboTV Elite already includes the add-on package that provides Pac-12. Aside from the extra channels, fuboTV Elite provides the ability to stream on 10 screens at once (as opposed to 3 with “Starter”) and provides 1000 hours of cloud DVR space instead of the 250 hours you get with the “Starter” plan.

The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. Your login credentials for FuboTV will also work for the Pac-12 app."

This leads me to believe there are extra steps involved beyond simply signing up for the free trial. Is that correct? Anyone simply sign up for the free trial and can confirm it has the PAC 12 channel without having to take extra steps?
It looks like you have to sign up for whatever plan you intend to have (should you not cancel before the end of the trial). Thus, you can sign up for the elite package and get PAC-12 during the free trial. You also appear to get DVR.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fubo-free-trial

Capture22.JPG

Vidgo has a one month trial for $10 (then 55). Has Pac-12 and six regional Pac-12 options including Mountain i.e. Colorado

I have SlingTV now and I get it with their "Sports Add On" package, which is about $11 addition. They're having a sale right now so that's an option.
I now have Sling with the Blue and Orange package.

Thanks! I'll have to look into it.

Top Bottom