TV for Sunday at Penn State

gopherfield

Reaction score
Does anyone know how these schedules come to fruition? Are we doing Sunday/Monday because BTN was televising two B1G hockey conference games already on Friday, and Saturday is full of basketball? Is FSN locked-out of covering a game and/or would not send a crew to PennState for just one game?

How does the Gopher All-Access broadcast work? Who is the Crew and what is the coverage like?
Why wouldn't BTN/CBS Sports or whoever has production on this sell it to the local market for coverage?

Sorry, lots of questions, but I find these new B1G Hockey conference / BTN licensin agreements, scheduling, etc very disconcerting.

The game is being stream online at Gophersports.com, you must be a pay member though to watch the online video.

FS North could not broadcast Sunday game, since they already are broadcasting the Wolves/Spurs on main channel and Wild and Nashville at FS North plus.

This is ridiculous, moving us out of primetime on Friday/Saturday, and then not televising both games? In a conference series?

Yeah, what is with the odd schedule this year? Sunday-Monday against Penn St. and then Thursday-Friday at Wisconsin later this year. Doesn't make sense to me.

REALLY lame that no TV network is going to pick up this game. I thought the main "goal" behind the creation of Big Ten hockey was to draw national attention to college hockey. Its not like we are the highest ranked team in the country or anything...

Top Bottom