TV for BTT MN/NU 3/10?

Also available online at ESPN3. Gonna be using some bandwidth at work tomorrow.

ATTENTION! I am gonna be in my LazyBoy, in my family room, with a fridge full of good cold beer, at 1:30 Thursday enjoying the fruits of life while rooting for our Gophers. I am retired and can do any damned thing I want. I will make sure I do not stub my toes going to and from my fridge as We Will Win!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION! I am gonna be in my LazyBoy, in my family room, with a fridge full of good cold beer, at 1:30 Thursday enjoying the fruits of life while rooting for our Gophers. I am retired and can do any damned thing I want. I will make sure I do not stub my toes going to and from my fridge as We Will Win!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I cured that by always wearing boat shoes around the house.

Station19-former all american toe stubberl

19, in my younger days I once stubbed my toe and blamed it on ptomaine poisoning. Then I banged my knee, blamed it on kneemonia. My gal was glad I never suffered from dicktheria or smallcox.

19, in my younger days I once stubbed my toe and blamed it on ptomaine poisoning. Then I banged my knee, blamed it on kneemonia. My gal was glad I never suffered from dicktheria or smallcox.

That's not what she told me.

Does anyone know any good sites that will be streaming the game besides ESPN3? Thanks.

Top Bottom