Tubby's Tipoff TONIGHT!!!!!!

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Where's the buzz about tonight's event? Why should you be excited/go?

1. We get our first look at White and Williams together.
2. Can Cobbs be better than Nolen? Tonight will be our first clue.
3. Our first chance to see Westbrook since the Texas game. How has he improved his game?
4. Speaking of offseason improvement, what will Colt45 and RSIII look like after thair first full offseason?
5. Four words: Rodney Williams Dunk Contest
6. Get to see what the new William's arena floor looks like up close.
7. Lastly, there is the unexpected:
a. Will Tubby bust out his dance moves (a la 2007)?
b. Will a gorilla randomly fall from the ceiling of the barnonto the court for no apparent reason (a la 2008)?

Bottom line, there is lots to look forward to tonight. Be there.

Judging by the amount of google searches landing at my blog, I'm thinking we will have a bigger than expected crowd tonight.

And that gorilla thing...still trying to figure that out. They could at least have given us an explanation.

Judging by the amount of google searches landing at my blog, I'm thinking we will have a bigger than expected crowd tonight.

And that gorilla thing...still trying to figure that out. They could at least have given us an explanation.

Barn - FYI --- I was in your Site today - good stuff

But I notice your signature is very close to your Handle and I did not realize that was the link to get to your site this year.

how many people were there last year?? does the lower section fill up or what?

I am going to be there and have no plans to sit in my season tix spot!

This will be my first Tubby Tipoff. I'm brining my 11 year old cousin, he's pretty jacked about the dunk contest (I'm lying I am too). How early should I get there if I want a good seat? I know it starts at 7 but does it fill up right away or can I get something to eat first?

Things don't get started until 7:30, but why not get their at 7? You don't want to miss a thing, and I almost quoted aerosmith...ouch

This will be my first Tubby Tipoff. I'm brining my 11 year old cousin, he's pretty jacked about the dunk contest (I'm lying I am too). How early should I get there if I want a good seat? I know it starts at 7 but does it fill up right away or can I get something to eat first?

Doors open at 7:00. Players introduced at 7:30.

Things don't get started until 7:30, but why not get their at 7? You don't want to miss a thing, and I almost quoted aerosmith...ouch

I don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to miss a thing
Cause I miss gopher basketball
and I don't want to miss a thing

Please keep good accounts of the scrims and other proceedings for those of us who by some terrible stroke of bad luck got stuck at work and have to miss the Rodney Williams dunk contest experience. That stuff will be bonkers from what I've seen of his high school reel. Look for the 360 from just inside the key :eek:

Where's the buzz about tonight's event? Why should you be excited/go?

1. We get our first look at White and Williams together.
2. Can Cobbs be better than Nolen? Tonight will be our first clue.
3. Our first chance to see Westbrook since the Texas game. How has he improved his game?
4. Speaking of offseason improvement, what will Colt45 and RSIII look like after thair first full offseason?
5. Four words: Rodney Williams Dunk Contest
6. Get to see what the new William's arena floor looks like up close.
7. Lastly, there is the unexpected:
a. Will Tubby bust out his dance moves (a la 2007)?
b. Will a gorilla randomly fall from the ceiling of the barnonto the court for no apparent reason (a la 2008)?

Bottom line, there is lots to look forward to tonight. Be there.

It's about time! Thanks for asking about the .. buzz. It's time to get started. One small issue, let's stop with the 'Colt-45' tag-line ... it's so lame IMO .. sorry for that, just had to get that off my chest....This could be a very, very, good year as all the parts are in place.

Top Bottom