Tubby Rumors cant be good for the recruitment of Corey Joseph

mj2345

Reaction score
Running diary from the McDonalds All Amercian game. Have a read and follow this guy on twitter. Great updates.

They say joseph is going to follow Tristan Thompson to Texas.

McDonalds Running Diary

"Cory Joseph is the biggest mystery right now. He hasn't tipped his hat at all, though the majority of people I've talked to seem to feel that Texas is in excellent shape."

Doesn't sounds quite as final to me. Obviously we need Tubs to stay to keep Joseph interested though.

If the staff feels like Cory might be going to Texas, it could explain why Tubby could bolt Minnesota. No Royce, No Cory wouldn't make for a great season.

Trevor had a facebook update recently that said ..

Folks .. don't believe everything you read in the newspapers.

It was when the Tubby to Auburn stuff started. Cory would have the best source of anyone on whether Tubby was going somewhere or not - Devoe.

I believe Trevor and Tubby. He's not going anywhere. This BS needs to stop.

exactly, Cory has the best source in Tubby Smith's word, I am sure Tubby has told him what is rumor and what is fact.

If the staff feels like Cory might be going to Texas, it could explain why Tubby could bolt Minnesota. No Royce, No Cory wouldn't make for a great season.

Please stop already. Let's look at facts and stop with the rumors and then extrapolating out hypotheticals.

Think about it Mo Walker is trying to talk CoJo into a combo deal to Minnesota. . .if anyone knows what's going on with Tubby its CoJo and thus Mo Walker, between direct talks with the coaches, and Devoe literally in the program.

I actually get a kick out of all the speculating and theorizing folks are doing about absolutely anything and everything related to Tubby Smith, no matter how baseless some of it may be.

Get in soon...

Get Corey, Tubby, his wife or anyone else to visit the cities in the next three days. Can any city in America beat our weather for the forseeable future???

If Tubby was going to bolt and not be the coach next year.......do you think Mo is going to waste his time going to MN and do a visit.? Its all MN newspaper trying to sell news!

Why do threads like this start? Do people think that recruits pick schools off of national media feel and not talk to the coach. If tubby is leaving, I bet he has indicated that to Cory. If he is staying, I know full well he has let Cory know that.

Get Corey, Tubby, his wife or anyone else to visit the cities in the next three days. Can any city in America beat our weather for the forseeable future???

His name is CORY, not COREY

If tubby is leaving, I bet he has indicated that to Cory. If he is staying, I know full well he has let Cory know that.

Did Tubby let Draymond Green, Patrick Patterson, Jai Lucas etc. know that he was going to leave Kentucky?

Did Tubby let Draymond Green, Patrick Patterson, Jai Lucas etc. know that he was going to leave Kentucky?

Indeed - he called all 3 of them promptly upon making his decision.

He offered Minnesota scholarships to each of them.

Indeed - he called all 3 of them promptly upon making his decision.

He offered Minnesota scholarships to each of them.

So why did Draymond Green commit to Kentucky (February '07) after Tubby knew that he was going to be leaving Kentucky (Didn't you say that was December '06?)?

So why did Draymond Green commit to Kentucky (February '07) after Tubby knew that he was going to be leaving Kentucky (Didn't you say that was December '06?)?

No. They made a decision to move from their house in Lexington in October 2006.

Tubby decided to go to Minnesota on March 22, 2007. I checked an old calendar. March came after February that year (2007).

Tubby decided to go to Minnesota on March 22, 2007. I checked an old calendar. March came after February that year (2007).

When did Tubby's agent relay Tubby's interest in the Minnesota job to the search committee? It was in December of '06, was it not?

When did Tubby's agent relay Tubby's interest in the Minnesota job to the search committee? It was in December of '06, was it not?

Draymond Green wasn't committed to Tubby's agent.

Interest doesn't equal job decision made.

He had no intent to leave until March 22, 2007.

Keep bringing your KY crap.

So by your own statements he called off a remodeling project on his home in Lexington in October because they were looking to leave town yet had no intent to leave until March 22nd is that correct?

So by your own statements he called off a remodeling project on his home in Lexington in October because they were looking to leave town yet had no intent to leave until March 22nd is that correct?

No. The project never took place. Moving from your house is not necessarily leaving town.

Yes. He decided to leave town on March 22nd.

This is pretty simple stuff. Right up your alley.

Top Bottom