Tub temper

Kaaz

Reaction score
As well as the entire coaching staff. They have been reacting to every shot, defensive possession, foul. Standing up most of the way. Where has this urgency been all season? Our entire bench is upbeat, and really have a feel for the game.

..just in time for the NIT

As well as the entire coaching staff. They have been reacting to every shot, defensive possession, foul. Standing up most of the way. Where has this urgency been all season? Our entire bench is upbeat, and really have a feel for the game.

..just in time for the NIT

Yeah, the team is playing much harder today than they did against either Michigan or Ohio State, the coaches are really animated and the bench has a lot of energy. I guess from here on out we'll have to see which team shows up on a game-to-game basis (lazy and uninspired or upbeat and playing hard).

Effort is hardly the issue. The issue is a lack of talent and no true PG.

We actually don't have the same team as we're playing w/out Nolen and our defense has sucked big time since he stopped playing.

Who is in charge?

Effort is hardly the issue. The issue is a lack of talent and no true PG.

People on the site here shredded Monson for his teams lack of success. Where are those folks now?

I totally disagree that the effort was better in any signficant way today. The Gophers allowed a ton of wide open looks from 3 early in the game, Northwestern just didn't hit any of them. The alien got ridiculously hot late in the game and made the Gophers pay for their horrible ballhandling/time management.

If Tubby and Co were working the officials today, it certainly didn't help any with the calls.

Guys... guys. GUYS! You are missing the point. We obviously lost today's game because of that darn fire alarm in the gophs's hotel at four am this morning-- it through us off for the day

I was also surprised at the fire emanating from the bench...I've been missing that lately...

Top Bottom