Trey Potts...

Mo, Trey, Buckyo and Ky. Time to bring back the "four horsemen and seven mules" offense. Can we still schedule Notre Dame for next season?

well let me be perplexed about donating . i spend alot of money and follow these guys and there development. so let them be perplexed where my money went. done.
Contact Trey Potts and ask him. Tell him you spend a lot of money and he better tell you because you are like Ron Burgundy and kind of a big deal. Come back here and let us know how it went.

You're disgusting.
Why is it disgusting? Many were thrilled with next years depth chart. Mo a Sr, not sure on Williams, 2 sophomores Thomas, Irving. Evans Fr. Lecaptain, Preston in a pinch. Now we are adding a Jr that is going to take playing time away from underclassman who hopefully still stick with Minnesota for their career.

Some didn’t want Morgan to return before the oc was hired and some may still don’t as we had 2 qbs enter the portal and wanted a new era at qb.

In a traditional triple option attack like the service academies run, I agree with you. I’m not in favor of that. What Coastal runs is different. They are completely balanced between run and pass and it is extremely hard to defend both. I think incorporating some of that style into the playbook would be a plus.
I think we learned about changing offensive schemes from year to year through Brewster's ineptitude. Remember, he was all about the spread his first year or two and then he switched to "Pound the Rock".

That sort of thing may work in basketball, but football is a whole different animal. Just having to change different blocking schemes for the line is exponentially more complicated than most people think. Add on to that the skill positions and options; and you have a mess.

Bottom line; no, we will not see the triple option nor spread being the personality. We are an RPO team - for better or worse. Granted we throw in a few wrinkles to keep the defense honest, but what you see is what you get under Fleck.

Grantland Rice - October 18, 1924

(sports writing has changed a bit over the years...)

Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below.”

well let me be perplexed about donating . i spend alot of money and follow these guys and there development. so let them be perplexed where my money went. done.

What an absolute tool. Plantation complex much?

You think because you donate money to the school and/or athletic programs that you deserve to be all-knowing about what each individual may be going through in their private life/health?

You can't make this kind of shit up.

Why is it disgusting? Many were thrilled with next years depth chart. Mo a Sr, not sure on Williams, 2 sophomores Thomas, Irving. Evans Fr. Lecaptain, Preston in a pinch. Now we are adding a Jr that is going to take playing time away from underclassman who hopefully still stick with Minnesota for their career.

Some didn’t want Morgan to return before the oc was hired and some may still don’t as we had 2 qbs enter the portal and wanted a new era at qb.

Rooting against a Gopher with a potentially career ending injury is disgusting. Not sure how you don't get that? Would you say that to his parents if you were sitting next to them at the game? What kind of reaction do you think that'd get from PJ Fleck? How about the rest of the running back room? You think they're rooting for his career to be over due to injury?

Evans will almost certainly redshirt. LeCaptain & Preston will almost certainly not be factors in next years running game. We've got Mo, Trey, Thomas & Bucky (maybe Bryce Williams too) next year. We run the ball all day. Plenty of carries to go around, and it's unlikely we'll make it through the season without injuries. We're in a very good spot at RB.

Rooting against a Gopher with a potentially career ending injury is disgusting. Not sure how you don't get that? Would you say that to his parents if you were sitting next to them at the game? What kind of reaction do you think that'd get from PJ Fleck? How about the rest of the running back room? You think they're rooting for his career to be over due to injury?

Evans will almost certainly redshirt. LeCaptain & Preston will almost certainly not be factors in next years running game. We've got Mo, Trey, Thomas & Bucky (maybe Bryce Williams too) next year. We run the ball all day. Plenty of carries to go around, and it's unlikely we'll make it through the season without injuries. We're in a very good spot at RB.
Nobody was rooting for a career ending injury and everyone wants healthy outcomes for the players. Why don’t you get that?

Contact Trey Potts and ask him. Tell him you spend a lot of money and he better tell you because you are like Ron Burgundy and kind of a big deal. Come back here and let us know how it went.
Thanks for the advice. Got the info.

that is why its nice to be on a site, where info is provided. i was trying not to have to do it myself but once again, nothing gets done unless i do it, sad to say.

What an absolute tool. Plantation complex much?

You think because you donate money to the school and/or athletic programs that you deserve to be all-knowing about what each individual may be going through in their private life/health?

You can't make this kind of shit up.
you are such small minded guys its sad. hope you can get thru life ok

Now we have a pair , a spare pair and how many other spares ? Unless we have a dramatic change in our offense it seems the more depth the better. Keeping all the RB's happy and productive is a good problem to have rather than multiple injuries.

Now we have a pair , a spare pair and how many other spares ? Unless we have a dramatic change in our offense it seems the more depth the better. Keeping all the RB's happy and productive is a good problem to have rather than multiple injuries.
sounds like he will be looking for playing time hopefully. Need to find ways to get all of them into the action, so we do not have 2-3 running back hit the portal. we have evans coming in also, which is a excellent talent.

that is why its nice to be on a site, where info is provided. i was trying not to have to do it myself but once again, nothing gets done unless i do it, sad to say.
You act like the rest of us were cowering for more information and you came along and saved us. The rest of us were a bit curious but totally understood why they wanted privacy. In fact, we were all genuinely creeped out that you thought you were entitled to his medical information because you maybe bought Gopher tickets.

So congrats Mr. Big Time, you got the the thing that you and only you wanted. The rest of us are still creeped out by it.

I think we'll see a few more sets next year with a RB in the slot who gets motioned across (either Bucky or Trey). They are playmakers and we need to find ways to get them on the field.

You act like the rest of us were cowering for more information and you came along and saved us. The rest of us were a bit curious but totally understood why they wanted privacy. In fact, we were all genuinely creeped out that you thought you were entitled to his medical information because you maybe bought Gopher tickets.

So congrats Mr. Big Time, you got the the thing that you and only you wanted. The rest of us are still creeped out by it.
Wow. Stop this creep thing You small minded people. But yes your correct I will never ask another question on this message board ( fyi little one you ask questions on message boards) since your little minds obviously can’t take interested fans. I’m sure your modo is facts don’t matter … just shut up and obey , right loblaw ?

Wow. Stop this creep thing You small minded people. But yes your correct I will never ask another question on this message board ( fyi little one you ask questions on message boards) since your little minds obviously can’t take interested fans. I’m sure your modo is facts don’t matter … just shut up and obey , right loblaw ?
No, you're free to say and ask whatever you'd like but we are also free to react to your message. That's the rub. For being the man, you're sure sensitive to people disagreeing with you.

No one was creeped out that you wanted to know about his injury. People were creeped out that you felt you were entitled to his personal information because you've spent money on the Gophers. If you ever feel entitled to someone's personal information, there will be a portion of any population that will think you're kind of a creep. Big brained people like you should understand that.

People ask thousands of questions on this board and those questions don't get this reaction. No one had an issue with your question. We had an issue with your creepy entitlement.

Asked a question? You threatened to withhold your "donations" because he and his family weren't giving you the private medical info (for a 20-year-old) that you wanted. Quit acting like the victim here.

I think you better re-read some of your posts including this one.

Hey St. Paul transplant guy.... When Bob and Writer Goph are both in agreement against you, you know you are wrong. (In case you don't follow closely, they don't often see eye-to-eye).

Was your transplant a brain transplant by any chance? I don’t think you got the Hans Delbruck.

Hey St. Paul transplant guy.... When Bob and Writer Goph are both in agreement against you, you know you are wrong. (In case you don't follow closely, they don't often see eye-to-eye).
small minds need to stick together...

Apparently, you didn't spend any money on a formal education.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

yes i did, paid my own way. just trying to stoop to your level and others while posting on this supposed message board.

I have a question - how many GopherHole accounts do you have?

I have a question - how many GopherHole accounts do you have?
Good question. I mean if he isn't our banned buddy he is doing a really good impression of him and has been just a ray of sunshine since he started posting again.

I am sure if MPLS gets unbanned again he will post from both accounts for a while and then shockingly the other one will go back on hiatus and not return until the main account gets banned again.

Good question. I mean if he isn't our banned buddy he is doing a really good impression of him and has been just a ray of sunshine since he started posting again.

I am sure if MPLS gets unbanned again he will post from both accounts for a while and then shockingly the other one will go back on hiatus and not return until the main account gets banned again.
I am probably missing some here but I think this is the "tree".

1640277201970.png

yes i did, paid my own way. just trying to stoop to your level and others while posting on this supposed message board.
Apparently, you didn't spend any money on a formal education at a real school.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself continuously.

Last edited:

Top Bottom