Trevor's Hearing Thursday

I'm confused. I thought Royce White quit the team!?!?!

As Tubby and other coaches said, no he did not quit the team. He said in a video he was done for now, but he never started a formal process with the team. I'm not sure what you are confused about, you're either incredibly dense or just trolling for reactions.

Doesn't your shtick ever get old?

I've tried to refrain from commenting on your idiocy, but I just don't get your MO for posting on Gopherhole.

It's like you intentionally try to piss off 99% of the members of this site, often repeating yourself 4-5 times in various threads (like we didn't read it the first 3 times), trolling as hard as possible?

LOL!

Trevor has already had a very abbreviated season his freshman year at Marquette when he came back and played a few games after an early season knee injury. I am in total agreement with GopherLady's position that it would be in Trevor's best interest to redshirt.

We need one of them this season imo. I don't see us going very far without another big. Iowa and Penn State can be beat but to make the dance and win a game without a power fwd??

Trevor has already had a very abbreviated season his freshman year at Marquette when he came back and played a few games after an early season knee injury. I am in total agreement with GopherLady's position that it would be in Trevor's best interest to redshirt.

I agree that based on his future, it's in his best interest to redshirt. However, I'm not sure that the extra 16 games against poor (at best) teams would be that meaningful for his progression. I think if he comes back this season against a tough schedule and he is as good as we all think he is, than I think the media will give him a lot of the credit for the success that the gophers could achieve with him as a power post. Coming back now and being a major part of the team could make NBA scouts more aware of him instead of him creeping back onto the team without a big "bang" next year.

Top Bottom