Trevor Facebook Status

cclaufer

Reaction score
I know that we've had a lot of negative ones posted around here, but it looks like Trevor is planning on sticking around for two more years (assuming he isn't found guilty)

Trevor Mbakwe "how bout them damn gophers man i love that team. Next 2 years will be bery special trust me"

I'm all about positive posts too - funny how if it was not positive, there would have been 60 replies and thousands of views. I am confident Trevor will be back next year, and I'm too excited to see him in maroon and gold!

Can't wait to see Mbakwe dominate in the post next year. This trial needs to get taken care of ASAP once the season is over and witnesses are available.

I'll say this for both Mbakwe and Bostick. They have been very into the games while on the bench this year. It would have been very easy for either of them to let their frustrations overtake their enthusiasm for the team but it hasn't happened. Its been great to see both of them show so much enthusiasm during games.

Can't wait to see Mbakwe dominate in the post next year. This trial needs to get taken care of ASAP once the season is over and witnesses are available.
I disagree. This trial needs to get to court as soon as Mbakwe's attorney decides the time is right.

The consequences for Mbakwe extend far longer than the next two season and way beyond any considerations that basketball fans have.

It would be nice to add him on the court. He would provide good depth and hopefully some power inside.

I disagree. This trial needs to get to court as soon as Mbakwe's attorney decides the time is right.

The consequences for Mbakwe extend far longer than the next two season and way beyond any considerations that basketball fans have.

Fair enough. For my own selfish reasons I just want it to be done as soon as possible so I don't have to wonder anymore, but it's definitely more important that they are ready. I would think they've had plenty of time though, but I know nothing about trials and court cases, so who knows.

So if we get Royce and Trevor back next year, which is obviously a big if, does anyone think that this may be a better situation than if they had started this season? I know our current team is pretty solid and could really use some muscle inside, but we would have had a serious pt crunch with Trevor and Royce in the fold. That said, my guess is guys like Bostick, Rodney and Paul Carter would rarely see the floor. Now, if we get them back for next year, there will be fairly natural shoes for them to fill with DJ and Westbrook leaving. The rest of the rotation, including roles for guys like Paul Carter, could remain somewhat the same. Just trying to look on the bright side...

Top Bottom