TreVeyon Henderson

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
From listening to some OSU chatter, this kid has impressed in camp and questions are how many carries he'll get tonight as a true freshman.

He is being ID'ed as a first round NFL pick level talent.

He is highly elusive. Exceptional lateral quickness. Breakaway speed.
The less carries he sees tonight the better.

Problem is if he isn't getting carries they are throwing the ball to two first round WR's. Hopefully they just fumble every snap?

Problem is if he isn't getting carries they are throwing the ball to two first round WR's. Hopefully they just fumble every snap?

I was just watching some of his clips from High School and it's insane. Kids aren't even getting a hand on him.

Great speed.
Great vision.
He pops side to side similar to how Barry Sanders used to, but he looks more of a speed back than Barry did.
Reminds me a bit of KiJana Carter before injury.

I think if he was on the Vikings roster he'd be our #1 back.

Irving is better and he won’t see the field tonight because he’s playing behind a Heisman candidate.

From listening to some OSU chatter, this kid has impressed in camp and questions are how many carries he'll get tonight as a true freshman.

Plus they still have Master Teague on the depth chart, despite his talent if he's not getting carries it's because not good enough

Henderson and/or Teague will combine for over 200 yards but it will be their combined two fumbles tonight that are the big story. This surprise most people as it is one more than the one interception by the OSU QB. Our defense gives up close to 500 yards, but limits OSU to 24 pts.

It always comes down to depth and in the BIG tOSU is hands down the winner in just about every position.
PSU and MI are often seen by the rating sites as sometimes equal to tOSU in commits but the sites could be much more accurate by just ranking players by whether they receive a tOSU offer, or not.

If I'm not mistaken, Henderson was the top RB recruit in the country. I'm not sure what people expected to see on tape, but yeah, he's pretty good. Pretty much every OSU player who touches the ball tonight is going to be a super explosive athlete who was a top 100 recruit and has a chance to play in the NFL.

Worrying about any one Ohio State weapon is pretty pointless since their roster is loaded with potential superstar players at every position. :)

Individually they will have the more talented athlete at almost every position on the field no matter who they are up against. Then it just comes down to how well all those individual pieces function together.

I was just watching some of his clips from High School and it's insane. Kids aren't even getting a hand on him.

Great speed.
Great vision.
He pops side to side similar to how Barry Sanders used to, but he looks more of a speed back than Barry did.
Reminds me a bit of KiJana Carter before injury.

I think if he was on the Vikings roster he'd be our #1 back.
Better than Dalvin Cook???? No. Maybe someday, but right now, absolutely not.

Top Bottom