Trestman not interested?

Triple D

Reaction score
I have this theory that Trestman may not be interested in the job or has been told that he is not under consideration.

Mark Rosen I think knows Trestman pretty well. They both went to St. Louis Park, although I believe Rosen is a few years older. Rosen said last week on KFAN that he had called Trestman seeking comment on his interest in the Gopher job. A week passed and Rosen was asked if he had received a call back and he said that he had not. Common Man jokingly tried to get Rosen to admit that Trestman privately told Rosen that he was not interested but Rosen denied it. However, Rosen then went on to opine that he thought the job would not go to a local guy and the U was looking for more college experience, etc. Did Trestman off the record let it be known that he is not interested and that's why Rosen downplayed a Trestman hiring?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was interested in the job I would have called Rosen back and said hell yeah I'm interested and make sure Rosen was reporting that. If I make anyone my mouthpiece it would be a reporter who grew up in my hometown. This hasn't happened.

Couple this with the fact that the CFL owner said Trestman is still under contract and will be next year and I think this eliminates Trestman.

Am I brilliant or wacky?

I have this theory that Trestman may not be interested in the job or has been told that he is not under consideration.

Mark Rosen I think knows Trestman pretty well. They both went to St. Louis Park, although I believe Rosen is a few years older. Rosen said last week on KFAN that he had called Trestman seeking comment on his interest in the Gopher job. A week passed and Rosen was asked if he had received a call back and he said that he had not. Common Man jokingly tried to get Rosen to admit that Trestman privately told Rosen that he was not interested but Rosen denied it. However, Rosen then went on to opine that he thought the job would not go to a local guy and the U was looking for more college experience, etc. Did Trestman off the record let it be known that he is not interested and that's why Rosen downplayed a Trestman hiring?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was interested in the job I would have called Rosen back and said hell yeah I'm interested and make sure Rosen was reporting that. If I make anyone my mouthpiece it would be a reporter who grew up in my hometown. This hasn't happened.

Couple this with the fact that the CFL owner said Trestman is still under contract and will be next year and I think this eliminates Trestman.

Am I brilliant or wacky?

To answer your final question...Yep.

If they hire Trestman there will be a rebellion. Especially after that story broke about the young children.

After that evil capitialist Emmer (and how about that mortgage!, call the I team!) gets elected, especially considering that apparently he ran over and killed that cranky, sour old woman's son when drunk on two different occasions(the absurdly comical commercial Mark Dayton's millionaire relatives keep running every two minutes), combined with Trestman, then end will be near. I will move to Bumfk Oklahoma and raise ferrets.

PS, Dr. Don, would you trust me with your checkbook? My credit score is 790.

Top Bottom