Travel with the team to Miami

Moonlight

Reaction score
Got this is this am's email. This is amazing - I'm feeling encouraged by the fact that this is not last minute as per usual in the past:

Gopher Men's Basketball Fans-

Travel with the Team to Miami!

The Gopher Basketball team will head to Miami in December and you can be a part of it! The team will head to Miami on December 1st and come home after the game on December 2nd.

Gophers vs. Miami Fan Trip Package Prices (per person)
Single Occupancy: $399.00
Double Occupancy: $349.00

Price include:
1 night, 2 day stay in the team hotel (Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables)
Flight on the team charter
Ticket to the Big Ten/ACC Challenge game
Ground Transportation in Miami
'Sota Social (12/1)
Gopher Basketball T-Shirt

For more information and to reserve your spot, please contact Caitlin Mahoney at 612.625.2061 or [email protected].

That sounds like a good deal. I remember last year some complaints that it was too pricey when they went to AZ. This seems very affordable (in relative terms, of course).

It is a great deal - they listened to what the fans wanted. I believe this is the exact price/trip as the FSU trip 2 years ago - which was extremely well done, and a blast!

I just looked and just a flight alone to Miami those days is $260 (on Air Tran), for less than $100 you get hotel, ground transportation, t-shirt, and ticket.

I'm in. Great price and the 160+ seats on the charter flight will go fast. Let's get enthusiatic fans!

Top Bottom