Transfer season 2024

What would you grade Ben for 23?/What do we need for 24?

• Total voters
I think you forgot to list All-American caliber Point, guard, wing, 4 and post players who are capable of taking over any game at any time, but 100% believe in team-first style of play, who also absolutely crave the college life and wish they never had to leave, loves Minnesota winters and hates every other Power 5 team in the country with a passion and would never consider playing there, plus stands out because of their consistently good grades and how amazingly coachable they are.
You left out and will accept a minimal amount NIL cash

🦉
Im not even saying he will leave. Im saying its insane to be confused why people are saying he might leave.
And I gave reasons that it didn’t happen previously, when it could have.🤦‍♂️
Why would he change his mind now? uhhh because hes proven himself and now blue bloods may pay to play? Maybe a blue blood now has wide open playing time?
I don’t understand people who spend time on conjecture; conjuring the negative hasn’t ever been beneficial in my life. Most worries, in my experience, seldom come to pass.

Maybe he gets NBA draft feed back that says you should play for this type of team or this coach....or play somewhere with a good non con show case?
You think the NBA evaluation tells him he should transfer?
Link?
Maybe hes secretly pissed off???
Great point!
But maybe he’s giddy?????

With no sit out rules there are about 20 legitimate reasons a rising player may transfer even if he originally committed to the school hes leaving. Kinda find it weird I even needed to say this.
What an interesting perspective on life😃
Which is all I said, I have no damn clue what hes gonna do. Spoiler alert, neither do you or tucker. Making his shock at people saying "if", dumbfounding.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery. Congrats!

Pro Tip - MN has already shown they can be competitive with NIL for returning players by retaining both Esery and Taylor in football, who have arguably shown more ability than Cam has.

Esery, was first team All B10, the highest rated OL in the conference this year and projects as a high draft pick next year. Elite LT, are one of the most coveted players in any sport.

Taylor, no not Michael A’s OPS+, was a stellar freshman, whose healthy per game average of ~158 yards per game, easily was the highest in CFB. The only thing which might hold him back are injuries.

I won’t reply back, as I won’t see it, so feel free to reply back or not.

Regardless, have a great day😃

I think Christie either stays or goes to the NBA. You can make an argument that he's just as good or even better of a NBA prospect at this point than his brother was. He could really improve his draft stock if he comes back and has a big year with the Gophers though.

Last edited:

🦉

And I gave reasons that it didn’t happen previously, when it could have.🤦‍♂️

I don’t understand people who spend time on conjecture; conjuring the negative hasn’t ever been beneficial in my life. Most worries, in my experience, seldom come to pass.

You think the NBA evaluation tells him he should transfer?
Link?

Great point!
But maybe he’s giddy?????

What an interesting perspective on life😃

Admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery. Congrats!

Pro Tip - MN has already shown they can be competitive with NIL for returning players by retaining both Esery and Taylor in football, who have arguably shown more ability than Cam has.

Esery, was first team All B10, the highest rated OL in the conference this year and projects as a high draft pick next year. Elite LT, are one of the most coveted players in any sport.

Taylor, no not Michael A’s OPS+, was a stellar freshman, whose healthy per game average of ~158 yards per game, easily was the highest in CFB. The only thing which might hold him back are injuries.

I won’t reply back, as I won’t see it, so feel free to reply back or not.

Regardless, have a great day😃

“I won’t reply back”

Is the slam dunk code for “I’m in over my head and didn’t realize that college kids can change their mind at anytime. Like Dawson Garcia 45 times”

Congrats on the impressive display of incompetence.

Huh?

Im not even saying he will leave. Im saying its insane to be confused why people are saying he might leave.

Why would he change his mind now? uhhh because hes proven himself and now blue bloods may pay to play? Maybe a blue blood now has wide open playing time? Maybe he gets NBA draft feed back that says you should play for this type of team or this coach....or play somewhere with a good non con show case? Maybe hes secretly pissed off???

With no sit out rules there are about 20 legitimate reasons a rising player may transfer even if he originally committed to the school hes leaving. Kinda find it weird I even needed to say this.

Which is all I said, I have no damn clue what hes gonna do. Spoiler alert, neither do you or tucker. Making his shock at people saying "if", dumbfounding.
The kid was a Top 100 recruit out of high school and his brother plays in the NBA. I'm sure he had better NIL offers than us. But he chose us is the point.

Maybe he gets offered $100K by some big time school and takes it. I just don't think it's going to happen.

I don't think I'm unreasonable in thinking that Cam will stay here over transferring.

Yes we can play the IF game all day long. Seems like some just really like to play the IF game that ends up with us losing guys...

Said it before, that is why Ben had this non conference schedule. Scout under the radar transfers. It's brilliant.

Are you saying that Bethune Cookman, UTSA, Ark Pine Bluff, SC Upstate, New Orleans, and IUPUI don't have their fair share of closely watched and highly valued transfers?

The kid was a Top 100 recruit out of high school and his brother plays in the NBA. I'm sure he had better NIL offers than us. But he chose us is the point.

Maybe he gets offered $100K by some big time school and takes it. I just don't think it's going to happen.

I don't think I'm unreasonable in thinking that Cam will stay here over transferring.

Yes we can play the IF game all day long. Seems like some just really like to play the IF game that ends up with us losing guys...

You’re still not grasping it.

It’s not about whether Christie leaves or goes.

It’s the notion that a play like him MIGHT leave isn’t reasonable, is insane.

That’s it. There isn’t a debate here.

You’re still not grasping it.

It’s not about whether Christie leaves or goes.

It’s the notion that a play like him MIGHT leave isn’t reasonable, is insane.

That’s it. There isn’t a debate here.
Are you reading what I'm saying? Of course the kid might leave as I've said.

I'm saying in his case, I think it's more likely he stays and there's valid reasons to think that way.

If you're just here to argue, this is a waste of time.

I'm saying in his case, I think it's more likely he stays and there's valid reasons to think that way.

You quoted me you blockhead

My post to tucker was literally that him being bewildered that people say “if Christie leaves”, is crazy.

You then replied to me. Trying to argue to argue and still can’t grasp it

For the last time there isn’t even an argument. It’s objectively me being correct.

Cam Christie may or may not leave and it’s not outlandish to speculate on roster needs if he stays or goes. FACT.

Interacting with him is a colossal waste of time in my experience; he was banned last year for a string of similar type behavior in a Twins thread.

He was the perspicacious poster of baseball: as his was the only valid point on anything related to the Twins and baseball.

Apparently those skills are transferable to college hoops as well😃.

Playing the If game is equivalent to intellectual three card monte, the house always wins, unless it chooses not to.

Name calling as an adult is its only psychological milieu.

He’s back on my ignore list, as I’m too old for pissing contests.

Interacting with him is a colossal waste of time in my experience; he was banned last year for a string of similar type behavior in a Twins thread.

He was the perspicacious poster of baseball: as his was the only valid point on anything related to the Twins and baseball.

Playing the If game is equivalent to intellectual three card monte, the house always wins, unless it chooses not to.

Brutal - Throwing on Ignore. Nice to get ahead on that. No need for further conversation there.

Thanks

You are the poster child for ignorance and arguing anyone who disagrees with you. If someone even says a constructive comment you melt down. You have no objectivity.

Me saying that “Christie could transfer” not will. But could. Has sent you into a childish tantrum of “he doesn’t agree with me wahhh Wahh”

It’s your schtick

Houston Mallette, CG, 6’5, 170 Junior transfer from Pepperdine. Shot 41% from 3, and 80.6 from the charity stripe. Maybe a friend of Mitchel’s?

Top Bottom