Transfer rumor?

GopherRube

Reaction score
Sorry, but I saw this headline on GI and it caught my eye... anybody know who it refers to? Someone transferring in, or someone transferrring out?

No. Doesn't effect us, or anyone else for that matter as far as I could tell. If confirmed I will bore you with it.

Aaron Corp from USC is considering a transfer. He would only have one year to play.

ahh ok, thanks for the info. Just one of the many Rivals100 QB's they have on their roster, no biggie there for USC

Aaron Corp from USC is considering a transfer. He would only have one year to play.

Hopefully he can come in and teach Weber how to ride the pine.

I kid, I kid.... :)

He can't play next yr. and 2 yrs. from now Gray or Moses will be in good shape. Don't need him!!

Of course there is always the possibility that neither pan out. He wouldn't be the first guy to come out of nowhere and start at this level.

I saw on a USC board they were talking about him going to University of Washington which would logically make sense. He could play for his old offensive coordinator so wouldn't have to learn a new offense and then sits out Jake Lockers last year and the job is his the next year.

So many talented kids on elite rosters who never, ever play. Their choice.

Kyle Theret is laughing.

ahh ok, thanks for the info. Just one of the many Rivals100 QB's they have on their roster, no biggie there for USC

UNLV has been the "beneficiary" of 2 USC transfer QB's, Jason Thomas and Rocky Hinds - neither lit it up.

I saw on a USC board they were talking about him going to University of Washington which would logically make sense. He could play for his old offensive coordinator so wouldn't have to learn a new offense and then sits out Jake Lockers last year and the job is his the next year.
He would have to compete with Montana's son

Very good call

Transferring to a FCS school, he doesn't have to sit a year.

A rule we sometimes forget about. Richmond who has recently become a power in FCS. This years champs if I remember right.

Top Bottom