tOSU Getting Hammered by Mountaineers!

Reaction score
As much as we all hate the Bucks, it doesn't help the rep of the b10. Last time i checked they were down by 20 with about 7 minutes left.

WVU 76 - OSU 48 Final

Minny is now the only undefeated team left in the B10.

Huggins is a heck of a coach/ring leader. His teams flat out play hard all the time.

I didn't see the game, but the highlights has tOSU getting killed on the boards and the motion offense was opening up the lane. I thought tOSU was more talented than they showed.

Maybe just an off night...

Huggins is a heck of a coach/ring leader. His teams flat out play hard all the time.

I didn't see the game, but the highlights has tOSU getting killed on the boards and the motion offense was opening up the lane. I thought tOSU was more talented than they showed.

Maybe just an off night...

losing a floor leader in lighty is finally catching up to OSU. don't be surprised if they lose a few more by double digit margins.

OSU & Mich St.

The only "big" night that the freshman center for OSU had this year was against UNC-Asheville. It will be interesting to see how he fares in the paint against Iverson.

On another note, Ibok & Suton may be too much for us on NYE day. We may need to get them into foul trouble and/or hope for an injury.

Shik...Let's not be hoping for any injuries, let's just hope our Gophers can outplay MSU and tOSU and win the real way. The B10 is gonna beat each other up all the way up and down the schedule, should be a fun race.

Everyone has an off night

now and again, but OSU also had no energy and the effort appeared to be lacking. Matta, at least twice, called timeout to berate players for lack of intensity. They were missing all their shots, and they kind of pouted and stopped playing defense.

The only "big" night that the freshman center for OSU had this year was against UNC-Asheville. It will be interesting to see how he fares in the paint against Iverson.

On another note, Ibok & Suton may be too much for us on NYE day. We may need to get them into foul trouble and/or hope for an injury.

I'd doubt that he would do much. Any team with a pulse is able to keep him from getting easy dunks and that's about the only thing he's good at on the offensive end. Unfortunately, he's not very good AND he's still likely 1 & done, a double-whammy of sorts for a team that needs some stability. IMO, I'd rather have Iverson than Mullens - Iverson is likely to stay a lot longer in college and will be more productive.

Top Bottom