Top 50 Running Back Duos In College Football (#9. Minnesota, Ibrahim, Potts)

I'm a little surprised. Not many running backs have been really successful after an achilles injury. I hope he is close to 'normal'. If he is, this is probably fair. Not sure about Potts, I still don't know what his injury was, hope he is doing well.

Now you know why guys transfer. Top 10 RB's!

No Ky Thomas or Irving?

Love Big Game Boomer, big fan. He’s been coming up with zany lists since the beginning. On paper he’s right on this one. However, with Mo coming off an Achilles tear and Trey coming back from an unidentified injury last season, I am not so sure that a top 10 ranking is warranted.

I'm a little surprised. Not many running backs have been really successful after an achilles injury. I hope he is close to 'normal'. If he is, this is probably fair. Not sure about Potts, I still don't know what his injury was, hope he is doing well.
The things I have been hearing are that in the last 5 or so years they have made significant strides in the recovery process for achilles injuries, so I am hopeful.

No idea about Potts, but his risk must be low enough for the trainers to okay him playing. Really makes me wonder if it was just a freak internal injury...

Top Bottom