Top 50 Head Coaches With The Most Swagger (#40. PJ Fleck, Minnesota)

Scott Frost at 19?

I am not sure "Big Game Boomer" knows what swagger is. Fleck is criminally underrated here.

I am not sure "Big Game Boomer" knows what swagger is. Fleck is criminally underrated here.
This is the most messed up content I have read on Gopherhole in quite some time. Achieving that honor means you are especially clueless.
I think swagger means different things to different people but come on! PJ ain’t #40.
Saban, Dabo, Leach, Harbaugh, etc gotta be on the list.
He did leave Paul Chryst off the list, so he did recognize one coach who should never be associated with swagger.

Harbaugh and his khaki pants represent swagger?

I believe in free speech and the right to say stupid and nasty things.
That said, BGB strains my love of the First Amendment.
Perhaps Bleed colud tell all of us why he finds BGB informative.

I believe in free speech and the right to say stupid and nasty things.
That said, BGB strains my love of the First Amendment.
Perhaps Bleed colud tell all of us why he finds BGB informative.
Bleed's agenda is to inform us of different pieces that are being floated around in the United States. While I find the poll an absolute joke, I appreciate knowing that this is the type of thing that is being created. Fake news is the new norm.

By the way, thanks Bleed!

Harbaugh and his khaki pants represent swagger?
You don’t think Harbaugh running around playing touch football with recruits without a shirt on is guy comfortable in his own skin at his age? You don’t think taking your entire team to meet the Pope in Rome is swagger? There are not too many more pompous asshats coaching football than Harbaugh. He does stuff his way. He is delusionally confident! He says whatever he wants to however dumb it might sound. To a lot of people those characteristics are swagger. Is he likable? Is he charismatic? Is he at the top of his popularity graph? All those are different questions. Agree or disagree … like em or hate em … he checks a lot of boxes for somebody with swagger.
I don’t believe you have to be judged as cool or likable to be someone with swagger.
Definition: The definition of swagger is an overly confident and arrogant walk or mannerism. ... The haughty, confident walk of someone who knows he is good looking is an example of a swagger.
(Substitute “thinks he is” whatever the act and it’s my interpretation) or “delusionally confident” works for me too even though delusionally might not even be a word…all the better

Last edited:

You don’t think Harbaugh running around playing touch football with recruits without a shirt on is guy comfortable in his own skin at his age? You don’t think taking your entire team to meet the Pope in Rome is swagger? There are not too many more pompous asshats coaching football than Harbaugh. He does stuff his way. He is delusionally confident! He says whatever he wants to however dumb it might sound. To a lot of people those characteristics are swagger. Is he likable? Is he charismatic? Is he at the top of his popularity graph? All those are different questions. Agree or disagree … like em or hate em … he checks a lot of boxes for somebody with swagger.
I don’t believe you have to be judged as cool or likable to be someone with swagger.
Definition: The definition of swagger is an overly confident and arrogant walk or mannerism. ... The haughty, confident walk of someone who knows he is good looking is an example of a swagger.
(Substitute “thinks he is” whatever the act and it’s my interpretation) or “delusionally confident” works for me too even though delusionally might not even be a word…all the better
To me Harbaugh seems like a guy trying really hard to have swagger, but I'm not sure it comes off that way.

To me Harbaugh seems like a guy trying really hard to have swagger, but I'm not sure it comes off that way.
It feels that way to me too and for that reason he should be on the list and at the bottom.

Top Bottom