Top 50 Defensive Coordinators Entering The 2022 Season (#12. Joe Rossi, Minnesota)

Rossi, Sawvel, and Harasymiak all on this meaningless list.

Well, if you are an AD making a list of candidates for your next head coach, you might be interested. If you are presently a head coach and making your list if your guy gets poached....you might be interested. If you are fan, you might wonder who the top defensive coordinators are in college football. So, I don't think the idea of the list is meaningless.

I am surprised there are not more household names on the list. I don't know if Rossi should be higher but he is almost certainly Top 20 on anyone's list I'd think? Just a brief look at some guys at big name schools...they have not had the job very long. Guys like Marcus Freeman become head coaches.

So, if the Gophers win the West as we predict, expect or believe they'll at least be in contention for...if so, we'll probably need a list.

Well, if you are an AD making a list of candidates for your next head coach, you might be interested. If you are presently a head coach and making your list if your guy gets poached....you might be interested. If you are fan, you might wonder who the top defensive coordinators are in college football. So, I don't think the idea of the list is meaningless.

I am surprised there are not more household names on the list. I don't know if Rossi should be higher but he is almost certainly Top 20 on anyone's list I'd think? Just a brief look at some guys at big name schools...they have not had the job very long. Guys like Marcus Freeman become head coaches.

So, if the Gophers win the West as we predict, expect or believe they'll at least be in contention for...if so, we'll probably need a list.
A list made by people that actually do some analysis and research would be valuable. BGB has proven time and again that his lists are complete BS.

Top Bottom