Tom Parish is doing fine in his Senior Season

wait!what?

Reaction score
Tom Parish Arrowhead Football Athlete Notes 09-10

Lemming Notes: He is the #1 signal caller in the state of Wisconsin. On Film–Tom shows excellent size, a surprisingly strong arm, and quick feet. He plays under control and is tough. Has a quick set up in the pocket and goes through his progressions well. Coach said he is the best athlete he has ever seen at the school and his potential is enormous. Grades–His GPA is 3.5. Benches 275. Favorite Schools–His father, Steve Parish, played ball at Wisconsin as did his grandfather, Forest Parish. He is Committed to MINNESOTA.

Thanks for the update. I love seeing that there are fewer academic risks in this class than the past. When it comes to judging talent, I trust our coaches more than the rateing services, but it nice when they catch up.

Currently, Rivals has Parish as a 5.7 three star recruit. With a fine senior season, he could gain a 4 star ranking. I know this means nothing for us on the field, but it does mean something to other recruits and the media. The more commits we get from higher ranked recruits, the more positive buzz we get.

Top Bottom