tobi okuyemi likes brewster's and cosgrove's energy

MilesTarver

Reaction score
here are a couple quotes from the nebraska rivals site:

Okuyemi plans to be in attendance at NU's spring game next month.
"I have offers from Iowa, Minnesota, Kentucky, Wisconsin and, just last week, Nebraska offered me too," Okuyemi said. "I've already talked to coaches from all five schools and I attended junior days at Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota."

"I've seen Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota already," Okuyemi said. "All three were good. It's so hard to pick any favorites out this early."

"At Iowa, I liked the whole feel of the program. It really felt like they had a close family down there. At Wisconsin, I just like the whole atmosphere of the campus and the energy around the whole football team. With Minnesota, I like how much energy and enthusiasm the coaches have. Coach (Tim) Brewster and coach (Kevin) Cosgrove have a lot of energy. I like that about them."

Okuyemi played with a high degree of energy on the gridiron in 2008, earning first-team all-conference, first-team all-metro and honorable mention all-state honors from his defensive end position. He finished his junior campaign with 58 tackles, nine sacks, 17 tackles for loss and six forced fumbles.

"I just started playing on the defensive line as a sophomore so I'm still pretty raw," Okuyemi said. "The coaches like what they see in my ability though."

Top Bottom