To Coach Kill and family, THANK YOU from Gopher fans everywhere

supadupafly

Reaction score
Thank you for all that you have done for the U of M over the past 5 and a half years. Your tireless efforts have built us into a much stronger program with a solid foundation in place that will benefit the program now and well into the future. You followed that well known adage of leave something better than you found it. And for that all Gopher fans, and really all decent people everywhere, will forever be grateful to you for being the type of head coach, father, husband, philanthropist, advocate and man you are.

Best of luck to you Coach Kill. Here's to your health

GO GOPHERS! SKI-U-MAH!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Kill-coach-of-year.jpg

Attachments

• Kill-coach-of-year.jpg
    Kill-coach-of-year.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 22

Thank you for all that you have done for the U of M over the past 5 and a half years. Your tireless efforts have built us into a much stronger program with a solid foundation in place that will benefit the program now and well into the future. You followed that well known adage of leave something better than you found it. And for that all Gopher fans, and really all decent people everywhere, will forever be grateful to you for being the type of head coach, father, husband, philanthropist, advocate and man you are.

Best of luck to you Coach Kill. Here's to your health

GO GOPHERS! SKI-U-MAH!

Thanks for letting my family be part of your fall camp every year!

Best wishes to Coach Kill and his family.

He was an outstanding representative of the University and the Big Ten.

Best wishes to Coach Kill and his family. Thanks and good health! 8151

These have been good days. Coach Kill's efforts and dedication in the face of his infirmity has been amazing and certainly inspiring. Thank you, Jerry.

Amen. Thank you for starting this post. A truly rare and unique human being. A great leader! Coach Kill, you and your family will always have an abundance of love from admiring people like myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for the University of Minnesota, it's football program, and the people and state of Minnesota!!!

A man filled with honesty, values, and complete dedication to the team, the school, and the state. As Gary Patterson once said something to the effect of, when the U has finished interviewing podium winners, go see Jerry Kill.......good thing the U listened.

A huge thank you to Coach Kill for making our program relevant again. Not only relevant but one that is run with class.

Coach Kill, Thank You for all you've done, take care of yourself. You have shown us what can be done and put us on a solid foundation going forward. You may not have been able to stay to see the process of resurrecting Gopher football completed, but I truly believe that it will be, thanks to you.

One thing I liked about Jerry is, as he said, is that he really is a teacher first and a coach second. The man taught life lessons. The impact he had on his players goes way beyond the football field. It was a joy to watch you as your players truly bought into you and your program. Once I saw that I knew that we had our man. Thanks for all you gave us!

One thing I liked about Jerry is, as he said, is that he really is a teacher first and a coach second. The man taught life lessons. The impact he had on his players goes way beyond the football field. It was a joy to watch you as your players truly bought into you and your program. Once I saw that I knew that we had our man. Thanks for all you gave us!

Big time quote.

He is in my opinion one of the greatest coaches and men we have ever had here. He said that if he couldn't do it they wouldn't have to fire him and he is a man of his word. Much respect for him to do something so difficult. Go gophers ski-u-ma!

He is in my opinion one of the greatest coaches and men we have ever had here. He said that if he couldn't do it they wouldn't have to fire him and he is a man of his word. Much respect for him to do something so difficult. Go gophers ski-u-ma!
Coach Kill you made us proud to be Gopher FB fans. The combination of integrity, emphasis on character and academics combined with winning gave us renewed hope in our program. I applaud your difficult decision to concentrate on family and health. You will always hold a special place in our hearts, thanks for your passion.

Thanks coach! I really appreciate they way you ran the program the Minnesota way. Hope you stick around in some capacity. Best of luck in the future.

Thank you coach for giving me so much enjoyment these last 4 years out of Gopher football. Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

Yeah. I really feel for him and how terribly wrenching this is for him. To do something your whole life and then be forced to step away from it while still feeling that the job is not yet done. It brought tears to my eyes when hearing him speak about his fear for the future, not quite knowing what he's going to do with his life going forward because coaching football is the only thing he's ever done. Hard, hard to walk away like that, but he did the right thing. We were blessed to have him here. God bless Coach Kill and his family.

Top Bottom