To all the Student Section haters

My favorite from last night was when they started chanting bulls shirt a couple security guards started yelling at the student section to stop and they all pointed at the kid holding the bulls shirt and the security started laughing and said Oh you guys got us.

I love that too, they hold up a Michael Jordan jersey draped over a piece of cardboard that has "Bulls shirt," written on it. I didn't recall seeing it last night, but I'm glad to know it was there.

Personally, I wish the students would chant "Don't steal Christmas" or something at Bo Ryan.

I heard that the Duke student section chanted "How's your grandma?" at a recent game at a player whose grandma had died within the last week or two.

If true pretty low

I love all the vulgar and insulting chants. For too long Minnesota has been a PC haven in college sports (Mostly a Maturi production), it's about time we started making things uncomfortable for the opponents and their fans.

My favorite from last night was when they started chanting bulls shirt a couple security guards started yelling at the student section to stop and they all pointed at the kid holding the bulls shirt and the security started laughing and said Oh you guys got us.

The security guards really said something? It is said at every game. I'm surprised that they haven't just given up on that one seeing as how literally every student section does it from high school on up. Bulls shirt excuse or not. You aren't a real ref unless you've heard a Bull S**t chant, haha

Someone in the student section over on my side had a sign with a picture of Bo holding a shake weight or something like that. Think it said, "Bo, do you even lift?"

We're actually lucky a few fights didn't break out. The people in/near the student section who were wearing Wisconsin gear were getting a lot of verbal abuse...and a lot of it was way over the line...and some of it ventured into the physical. If I'm a a game and someone starts poking me with a big foam finger, they lose their finger. The people wearing the Wisconsin gear showed a lot of control. Of course, they weren't bugging the hot chick.

I support harassment of opposing fans in the student section, as I have received from opposing fans. Especially harass skunk fans because they are not welcome.

Top Bottom