Time of Possession

The BTN team post-game remarked how we made the extremely lop-sided TOP work for us on both sides of the ball, which is an anomaly in the recent game.

I think what they were trying to say is that lopsided TOP is mostly an outcome not necessarily planned...great when it happens...but it is not generally a core strategy for almost all teams...at least to the degree FleckBall is designed around it.

Actually a pretty good compliment. We know it doesn't always work...I-O-W-A last year comes to mind...but still kind of like us being committed to triple option offense or similar. Pretty cool.

The BTN team post-game remarked how we made the extremely lop-sided TOP work for us on both sides of the ball, which is an anomaly in the recent game.

I think what they were trying to say is that lopsided TOP is mostly an outcome not necessarily planned...great when it happens...but it is not generally a core strategy for almost all teams...at least to the degree FleckBall is designed around it.

Actually a pretty good compliment. We know it doesn't always work...I-O-W-A last year comes to mind...but still kind of like us being committed to triple option offense or similar. Pretty cool.
And doing it with what seemed like a lot of passing, for us at least.

Top Bottom