Tim Brewster Radio Show

Rotundo

Reaction score
For those who crave positive radio coverage, you will get it tonight on WCCO at 7PM. Or you could go to Joe Sensors and witness it live.

Also, Gopher Football with Tim Brewster will air on FSN tonight at 6.

a couple questions to those who have attended.... which Joe Sensers location is the show hosted from? Is it usually packed during the radio show? Can I offer to buy him a drink in exchange for a personal tour of TCF? :clap:

a couple questions to those who have attended.... which Joe Sensers location is the show hosted from? Is it usually packed during the radio show? Can I offer to buy him a drink in exchange for a personal tour of TCF? :clap:

It's a pretty good time, can be packed, can be not packed. As the season goes on it tends to fill up. Brew usually drinks coke or diet coke, Mike Max drinks coffee. Everyone should go at some point, there are pretty good drink specials for happy hour and usually a beer special for the show. Roseville Location.

It was tonight because the Wild are on tomorrow. NTA and Mark Hill were on the program along with Brewster. The phone call segment is pretty painful (first two calls were nitwits complaining about sitting/standing/noise/plugging ears) but it is a good show.

Please elaborate on "plugging ears/noise"

Rotundo, can you expand on the "ears/noise" call? This was a call to complain????:mad:

Also, did Coach even give these persons the time of day? This is a joke...right?:confused:

Go Gophers! Beat NU!

Not sure what the guy was really getting at. He said that at times the PA/crowd was way too loud and he and others had to plug their ears. I think he wanted the PA turned down. I actually got out of the car during his call so I am not sure where it went from there.

Brew is forced to take some pretty strange calls on this show. I think a lot of coaches shows are this way. He usually handles them pretty well.

Rotundo, can you expand on the "ears/noise" call? This was a call to complain????:mad:

Also, did Coach even give these persons the time of day? This is a joke...right?:confused:

Go Gophers! Beat NU!

i am guessing they were fake calls by some KFAN-esque tool bags trying to score a cheap laugh.

I watched the Tim Brewster show of Fox Sports North, a lot of softball questions, but still fun to watch. I will say one thing Natalie Kane did a wonderful job hosting!

i am guessing they were fake calls by some KFAN-esque tool bags trying to score a cheap laugh.

I actually saw a lady putting her fingers in her ears during Cal. I am not sure how loud it is in the upper deck on the visitor side as you get closer towards the large scoreboard, but some people might think it is loud. Anyone here?

I thought at the preview the scoreboard was unreal loud.

At the same time, the Dome could be super loud too.

This is a damned if you do damned if you don't type situation.

But to call up Coach Brewster about this.... lol.

I sit in the first row of section 204, so pretty close to the giant scoreboard. And the first week it was really loud and the second week seemed to be controlled much better so that your ear wasn't ringing all night. But it is what it is and I would rather have a loud stadium and have to wear ear plugs then be back in the dome.

Go Gophers!

Against Cal, I was sitting about 5 rows up in section 210 and there were two older guys in there in their 60's right in front of me who were constantly putting their fingers in their ears to cover the noise. I, personally, thought it was hilarious. First of all, it wasn't that loud. Second of all, YOU'RE AT A FOOTBALL GAME.

Some people need to really get a clue. The Metrodome was twice as loud.

Top Bottom