Tight End Next Year?

SRSKSM

FB Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Who will replace Tow Arnet as the pass catching TE next year?

LOL..........Hopefully Lair will be the man or they will have to
come up with a plan B.

Trying to remember

who was the guy that wanted Weber to be a tight end. I dont think he posts here anymore.

Moses. That was my inside joke. He drops in now and then under a different name, can't remember the moniker though.

Remember we also have Rashede Hageman as a TE option....that is if they don't continue to groom him as a DE.

Gray

I really think they should put Gray in at tight end next year. When he's been in for Weber this year, he's done absolutely nothing!

Don't we have a slew of young talented LB's either freshmen now or commits for this year? Those guys are generally built like a typical TE... if theyre talented enough to block a man, catch a ball, and not commit too many false starts and holdings.... i'm all for it.

That being said, a true tight end would be preferable. There is a senior TE from my high school in Illinois who earlier committed to the Illini for next year.... CJ Fiedorowicz. #5 tight end nationally, according to Rivals. He's a monster and I was hoping so bad for him to choose the Gophers. Turned out there was no chance.... family have been Illini die-hards for years. Oh well, Fair enough! :)

I heard McGarry mentioned several times on the broadcast. He'll likely see more time.

I really think they should put Gray in at tight end next year. When he's been in for Weber this year, he's done absolutely nothing!

Either your kidding or your a complete idiot. Judging by your prediction threads I'd say the latter is more likely.

Top Bottom