Tickets are electronic this year.

I should probably start working on this now so I'm ready in two weeks......
Definitely. A primary purpose of accessing the tickets and putting them in your Apple Wallet, Google Wallet or whatever you use beforehand is so that you don't need wi-fi to access the tickets, they are saved on your phone. Plus, if you are having problems, you can get help prior to gameday.

I learned some stuff.
Once you hit manage tickets and add the ones from the game you want, click this spot (inside the red box) on the blank maroon space (where a back or X or something should be) and it will bring you back to your ticket list so you can add another game. You may have to open the image I attached to see where the spot is.

Attachments

• 0C89C178-64FB-4B15-9B99-D289E6BF8D7B.jpeg
    0C89C178-64FB-4B15-9B99-D289E6BF8D7B.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 10

I'm prematurely freaking out. I do not like change or technology. I should probably start working on this now so I'm ready in two weeks......

Best wishes with the process. If it is at all reassuring, I feel like if I could figure it out that virtually anyone else can do it.

End to end it took over a half hour to do it, but most of that was fumbling through multiple password resets. I am going to do it game by game and I feel like I can cut that time down to 5 minutes for Miami (OH). 10 minutes tops.

Try this - when you start your Google Pay app, Click the far upper right icon next to your profile button. You will see a list of credit cards to set up. Ignore this, and hit the left back button. Now you should see the Tickets at the bottom. Worked for me. Uggh.
That worked thanks. Never would have found that.

when I open G pay, I see an Icon under section called business where Patron Solutions is listed, I click that and there are my tickets

It's not as easy as my MLB ballpark app, I would think it time it'll get improved
That worked also. Never would have found that either. Glad I asked for help.

I'm sure the ticket office or other techies at the gate will help. People have helped people getting in at the Twins games this summer. One thing I know though, is that the scammers are still out there so be careful who you buy from.

I'm sure the ticket office or other techies at the gate will help. People have helped people getting in at the Twins games this summer. One thing I know though, is that the scammers are still out there so be careful who you buy from.
I called the ticket office today. Told them the issues. She said “yeah, we’re expecting huge delays for the Ohio state game but what can we do about it?”

Top Bottom