Ticket Prices this weekend? Places to eat / check out?

eckleybuck88

Reaction score
Obvious buckeye fan here, I'm planning on heading up to the Cal game to check out the new stadium and root for a Big Ten upset.

What can I expect to pay for tickets? I was up there for the Buckeye game a couple years ago and payed like 20 bucks per.. can i expect that again?

Are there any recommended restaurants / bars to check out after the game?

Any cool Gopher traditions that I need to get there early for?

Thanks for the help! Hoping you guys can pull it off!

Obvious buckeye fan here, I'm planning on heading up to the Cal game to check out the new stadium and root for a Big Ten upset.

What can I expect to pay for tickets? I was up there for the Buckeye game a couple years ago and payed like 20 bucks per.. can i expect that again?

Are there any recommended restaurants / bars to check out after the game?

Any cool Gopher traditions that I need to get there early for?

Thanks for the help! Hoping you guys can pull it off!

Good luck getting cheap tickets. To give you an idea, the cheapest tickets on StubHub are going for $65/each. I'm sure you could get in for less than that, but not by much.

As for bars, check out anything in the Stadium Village area (Stub and Herbs, Sally's, Campus Pizza, Big 10) or Dinkytown. I don't think you can really go too wrong.

wow.. not sure i'm willing to pay that much.. do they normally drop off right before kick-off?

WEll, they used to...but there's really no precedent what with the new stadium and all. I mean, we've only got one game to go off of--and by the sounds of it, tickets were scarce and going for ridiculous amounts.

wow.. not sure i'm willing to pay that much.. do they normally drop off right before kick-off?

Yeah, the difference now is that we NEVER sold out the Dome. The new place is totally sold out, so prices are reflecting that.

I am sure you can get in for less if you are willing to wait until close to kick off or after kick off. With the lines to get into the stadium, you might as well wait until after kickoff ;). Let us know what you have to pay.

Top Bottom