Thoughts from someone who went to this game

UofM Fan

Reaction score
Yes, I wasted money to go to this game but at least I can share my thoughts from the game:

- Our Starting lineup was dead. No energy, no movement, and terrible off the ball defense.
- Paul Carter needs to get more minutes to start games and after halftime. He is one of the few guys on the team that no matter what brings energy
- Devoe made some progress in this game. Looked more confident on the court.
- Bostick is back to how he started the season. I just can't grasp how someone with his size and talent can contribute so little.
- Last thought on the players - Glad to see everyone get some playing time but I felt like we missed some great opportunities for some guys to get meaningful time playing "our" style of basketball. It just looked like at some point we gave up trying to play good solid ball and just tried to make to many impossible passes and were just not in control.

Breslin Thoughts
- Great facility and fantastic fans
- Freshman students sit at the very top of the upper deck to pay their dues before getting to move down to the Izzone as upper classman
- Not sure if it was where I was sitting but the band sounded much louder than ours
- Our danceline is 10000000x better than MSU (I'll let you take that any way you want)
- Izzo is no taller than 5'2 and his inseam must be 16"
- Even the diehard MSU old timer I sat by, who said nothing but positive things all night, thinks I. Dahlman should be playing at the rec in Intramurals and not taking up a scholarship

Easily the most enjoyable part of the night was using binoculars to compare my taste in the danceline talent with the 70+ year old MSU alum who was sitting next to me.

Izzo

The line about Izzo's height is very funny.

The 27 point loss was a merciful gift from Izzo. We owe him a debt of graditude. He could have easily made it 50 tonight.

Top Bottom