those in the know: what is the status of LB keanon cooper and his arm?

supadupafly

Reaction score
any insight would be greatly appreciated. last i read coach kill was under the impression that cooper would be okay by the season opener. is that still looking to be the case?

Yeah, I keep reading "in a sling and cast"; if that's the case something seriously is wrong and he's out 4-6 weeks minimum

It is his wrist. Nothing has been said about him being out 4-6 weeks. Worse case would be that he plays with a flex cast on.

in the quote that i read, coach kill said something like: "he should be fine".

my OP was to see if there were any status updates since kill made that initial quote a few days ago.

Those who really know won't say, and those who say don't really know.

The Killer runs a tight ship.

Thanks

Worst case would be that he has a heart attack while riding a motorcycle and runs over a nun.

I really appreciate having the worst case scenario so I know whether I should be panicking or not. Some of the people here do a pretty good job of this but you definitely are the best at it. I nominate you for the job of telling us the worst case scenario. I am going to sleep better knowing what it is. Thanks

I really appreciate having the worst case scenario so I know whether I should be panicking or not. Some of the people here do a pretty good job of this but you definitely are the best at it. I nominate you for the job of telling us the worst case scenario. I am going to sleep better knowing what it is. Thanks

I second that motion. Everybody knows my name is now responsible for giving us the worst case scenario of whatever minor issue we go into a panic about.

Worst case would be that he has a heart attack while riding a motorcycle and runs over a nun.

ekmn was slightly off. Worst case would be that he was drunk while riding a motorcycle back from a tatoo shop and runs over a nun, while his pocketfulls of cash are leaking out all over the roadway.

ekmn was slightly off. Worst case would be that he was drunk while riding a motorcycle back from a tatoo shop and runs over a nun, while his pocketfulls of cash are leaking out all over the roadway.

You're right, that WOULD be the worst case scenario. I mean why was that woman out of the kitchen?!?!

I kid I kid...

Very Impressive Campaign Speech

I have to say this certainly puts you in the race for the position of the Official Worst Case Scenario guy/gal.

Subsitute nun for academic all-american member of the women's rowing team and you have a winner.

Top Bottom