Thomas Town Update

Go4rushing

Reaction score
The Thomas Town group has a parking space at 4th and 29th Ave. however, there simply is not enough area there for us to continue with Thomas Town. We are brainstorming here to figure out a plan for a few Thomas Town events. We want to give away the remainder of the jerseys and celebrate Jay's senior season. If you have any ideas on how we can continue Thomas Town to reach our young Gopher fans please feel free to post your suggestion below and the family can see what we can do with it. Watch the Gopher Fan Sites for those special events!! Thank you so much for your interest and support in Thomas Town. We truly loved every minute of it and look forward to seeing you all this season. GO GOPHERS!!

Or some higher rollers let you tailgate with them near the stadium!

The Thomas Town group has a parking space at 4th and 29th Ave. however, there simply is not enough area there for us to continue with Thomas Town. We are brainstorming here to figure out a plan for a few Thomas Town events. We want to give away the remainder of the jerseys and celebrate Jay's senior season. If you have any ideas on how we can continue Thomas Town to reach our young Gopher fans please feel free to post your suggestion below and the family can see what we can do with it. Watch the Gopher Fan Sites for those special events!! Thank you so much for your interest and support in Thomas Town. We truly loved every minute of it and look forward to seeing you all this season. GO GOPHERS!!

Go4rushing~
Since I don't have any kids I never had a chance to stop by the wonderful event you all put on. Is the problem one of space, one of location, or both? Perhaps some GH'ers in the lots close to TCF could partner with you to host Thomas Town? Anyone near to TCG, if your tailgate is family friendly please consider PM'ing Go4rushing to see if you could help host a Thomas Town in your lot. I'm sure there are plenty of Gopher parents/kids who would greatly appreciate it. :)

Those of you playing hide and go seek flip cup with Steve French should probably not apply. ;)

TT

We did receive one very nice offer for a spot for one or two games. Thank you! We will be deciding if we can pull it off. Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom