This team looks disinterested

25mkg

Reaction score
In the fourth quarter, the entire SD team was standing and totally into the game. Most of our players were jockeying to get a heated seat! Time to get rid of those damn things and start to build an image of Frozen Warriers. Use the elements to our advantage.

However, today it was perfect football weather. we looked soft.

Yeah, we really took SDSU seriously after the last NDSU game. These coaches need to light a fire under some of these guys butts, instead of all the congratulations for the "great" efforts.

Completely agree. We barely beat a poor team at home to make matters worse. I realize that it may be demoralizing to the players, but that should only give them that much more energy.

Chalk another strike up on rooster.

Completely agree. We barely beat a poor team at home to make matters worse. I realize that it may be demoralizing to the players, but that should only give them that much more energy.

Chalk another strike up on rooster.

At home +
Senior Day +
Bowl eligibility incentive +
Less talented opponent +
History of Dakota troubles == 3 pt squeaker W.

We move on.

Thank goodness we weren't in the dome

If we were in the dome today watching that mess, I probably would have vomitted. I brought a friend that had never been to TCF so he was just excited to be in the door. The atmosphere was dead...students sucked, and the crowd was disappointed at best. It might be turning to apathy, which is the worst!

It's 2:35 and the Golden Gophers are bowl eligible!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Yeah Yah!!!! Dad gum I'm proud of my Gophers. Let's give the game ball to Jed Fisch.

Lack Of Discipline starts with Coaching.......

The coach is an immature, confrontational in-over-his-head dope. We shouldn't be surprised if some of his players begin to take on his persona.

Top Bottom