This Just In -

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
The sun has come out.

The world didn't end because the Gophers lost to a Portland team that will give Gonzaga a run for its money in the WCC this year.

Agree. I perused the rest of the Big Ten yesterday and found some interesting things:

Namely, Michigan got pelted by Marquette, Michigan State turned it over a bunch and lost to Florida and Illinois blew a huge halftime lead to lose to a Utah team that had previously dropped a game to Seattle.

In other words, most of the other conference teams have issues to deal with. Because we lost to an undefeated team by five while playing our worst game in over two years doesn't mean we can't compete in the Big Ten or that we won't win 20 again the be a tournament team. All it means in the grand scheme is that we played a poor game in our fifth game of the year. So just sit back and enjoy the sun coming up every day. It always does.

Agree. I perused the rest of the Big Ten yesterday and found some interesting things:

Namely, Michigan got pelted by Marquette, Michigan State turned it over a bunch and lost to Florida and Illinois blew a huge halftime lead to lose to a Utah team that had previously dropped a game to Seattle.

In other words, most of the other conference teams have issues to deal with. Because we lost to an undefeated team by five while playing our worst game in over two years doesn't mean we can't compete in the Big Ten or that we won't win 20 again the be a tournament team. All it means in the grand scheme is that we played a poor game in our fifth game of the year. So just sit back and enjoy the sun coming up every day. It always does.

Well said. Sunday's game will be very important to see how the Gopher's rebound from their performance.

Thank you. I could not agree anymore. Portland is a REALLY good team and well-coached. The Butler win was not a fluke.

Thank you. I could not agree anymore. Portland is a REALLY good team and well-coached. The Butler win was not a fluke.

BGF: "The Butler win was not a fluke."

Well said, after the fact, when considering what you first felt prior to the Butler game. We all live and learn, don't we?

Thank you for being on the Board and being a BigGopherFan. :)

Top Bottom