There is no chance Braelon Allen comes to the U

GopherTakes

Reaction score
Under the rumors of him hitting the transfer portal some folks were talking about how maybe Minnesota could be a contender on his list.

On a recent Instagram post by Markus Allen (WR from the Badgers who was on a visit this weekend) where Markus is seen wearing a gopher Uniform, Braelon Allen comments "You're the only thing I like about these flicks"

Safe to say he is not a fan of being a gopher any time soon...

Our Braelen (last name Oliver) is better than that Braelon (last name Shitstain).

Under the rumors of him hitting the transfer portal some folks were talking about how maybe Minnesota could be a contender on his list.

On a recent Instagram post by Markus Allen (WR from the Badgers who was on a visit this weekend) where Markus is seen wearing a gopher Uniform, Braelon Allen comments "You're the only thing I like about these flicks"

We hit the shit out of him last year, and he's worried about it again this year. He doesn't really care for us.

So a guy that is quitting his team to go look for the biggest NIL deal possible is not going to come here? Shocking.

I don't think anyone actually thinks that's happening

Right.
And we needed a thread for this why?

Right.
And we needed a thread for this why?
And you don't need to read it? There are plenty of threads about random information.
I hope your days gets better, there's more important things to complain about in life

And you don't need to read it? There are plenty of threads about random information.
I hope your days gets better, there's more important things to complain about in life
I think that is a more appropriate response to your own post here…

Top Bottom