There is a homecoming for the Cornell game

Brew_recruit

Reaction score
Without looking at their roster does anyone know what player i am talking about? He is a sophomore.

Yes.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24034

"# 34 Josh Figini 6’9” So.
Averaging 3.8 pts and 1.5 reb per game, I only mention Josh because he’s a Minnesota kid (Chisago Lakes HS… little (6’7”) brother Ben is a senior in HS this year). He is very slim and is not going to enjoy our front line being his welcoming committee back to his home state. "

Not that slim anymore. Been told he's gotten a lot stronger. Hope he gets some minutes tonight.

I have watched Josh in the HP Summer league and he has some talent. He can definately shoot the basketball.

Not that slim anymore. Been told he's gotten a lot stronger. Hope he gets some minutes tonight.

He will get some minutes, has a decent shot, but clearly needs to put on more muscle still as he has been blocked and put on the ground pretty badly quite a few times now

Strib says Benji Figini got 34 pts. last night against Princeton. Paper said he was 6'-8''. Since the guard situation seems to be solid now ,Gophers should be looking for big guy talent for the 2012-13 season.

I was dissapointed that Tubby couldn't work out an "academic" scholarship for Josh. He had a 4.0 in HS and a game tubby was in attendance when he scored 40 against Rodney Williams. But I'm biased because he went to my hs.

Top Bottom