The weather is going to be cold next weekend

maroonfive

Reaction score
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gold Country becomes Cold Country. Man up !!!!!!!

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a post about the 15 day forecast leading up to the Iowa game. It was from Paul Douglas. At the time it called for a high of 10 on the 23rd. He was 20 degrees off of what the forecast is now for the 23rd (30 degrees). I'll start believing the forecast about 3 days out from the game.

Maxy-

It was a low of 10 and a high of 22 that was predicted last week. As of right now, Accuweather is saying High of 28, Low of 17 for Saturday the 27th. The forecast for Friday the 26th has improved dramatically. High of 45. Again, according to Accuweather as of 10:30am on 11/17/2010. Of course this will change and I agree that 3 days out is the about the time to start taking it seriously.

All you have to do is drink some 4Loko and some whiskey and you'll be fine.

Paul Douglas is calling for High of 16 and flurries for the 27th. I'd love to see snow during a game.

Anyone tailgating? Hoping it's a 2:30 p.m. start. Snow would be pretty cool; I'll have the world's best warming agent at my side - a flask of Crown.

^ That's great hustle. I'm driving up from Kansas (it's temporary, we leave for good at the end of December) for the game.

Thanks emann and travel safe. I prefer Jack Daniels as my warming agent.

Top Bottom