The road to the Big Ten Championship

maroonfive

Reaction score
Minnesota and Wisconsin each have 4 games left all on the road. There are a possible 12 points for each team. The Gophers have a 7 point lead. One Minnesota victory combined with one Wisconsin loss and we are the Big Ten Champions.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin has been horrid on the road, but I can't see them having too much trouble with PSU this weekend. I'd love to see a Gopher sweep this week, but I have a bad feeling that we'll come away with just 3 points.

Beat the Buckeyes!

Wisconsin has been horrid on the road, but I can't see them having too much trouble with PSU this weekend. I'd love to see a Gopher sweep this week, but I have a bad feeling that we'll come away with just 3 points.

Beat the Buckeyes!

Penn State is bad, but they have had some good games. I think three of our wins against them were by one goal. I'd probably only give even money that Wisconsin sweeps.

Penn State is bad, but they have had some good games. I think three of our wins against them were by one goal. I'd probably only give even money that Wisconsin sweeps.

Agreed. That was two different Penn State teams we saw on Friday and Saturday nights. And they appear to be a better team at home. Fingers crossed they can salvage one, just to make things easier on us.

One more win for the championship.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It'd be fun to take it this weekend and go into the last weekend with the whole thing locked up.

They took the fork in the road. Very frustrating as they had this won and then got outplayed in the overtime.

Not too worried. Still up by five points with just one weekend left. It would take a pretty major collapse to lose the Big Ten title at this point. Of course, anything can happen, but even a split with Michigan will do it. Having said that, the guys definitely need to focus for next weekend and for the postseason.

Not too worried. Still up by five points with just one weekend left. It would take a pretty major collapse to lose the Big Ten title at this point. Of course, anything can happen, but even a split with Michigan will do it. Having said that, the guys definitely need to focus for next weekend and for the postseason.

agreed especially with Mich likely playing desperation hockey as they need wins to secure getting into the postseason. I think this year's tourney will be very interesting as well. OSU could play spoiler and win it just as likely as MN or Wisc winning and could bounce a team. NCHC is much the same. Will make it fun

Top Bottom