The road to 9 wins seems to be more realistic at this point

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
That was hard to watch last night. A team that does not hustle, cannot shoot 3's consistently, weak inside presence aside from Oturu, and zero bench production. It seems like players rarely get better under Pitino's coaching style. Granted, Oturu has taken a nice leap (Thank god. Someone tolerable to watch on this team). Gabe has regressed some which I did not expect. We may be a few years away from making the dance again...Hate to sound negative. We'll be lucky to sniff the NIT out this year.

At this point, I would argue lucky if the Gophers sniff a .500 overall record.

Aww come on! The Road to Double Digit Wins should be a thread.

What do you mean by 9 wins? Do you mean 9 overall wins, or 9 conference wins?

We may or may not get 9 overall wins. I'd say that's about 50/50.

We definitely aren't getting 9 conference wins.

What do you mean by 9 wins? Do you mean 9 overall wins, or 9 conference wins?

We may or may not get 9 overall wins. I'd say that's about 50/50.

We definitely aren't getting 9 conference wins.

9 overall wins, correct. And, this is definitely a push after Monday's disaster. What really irks me about this team is that they do not hustle. Robbie Hummell kept calling that out. I think Richie lost his team.

9 overall wins, correct. And, this is definitely a push after Monday's disaster. What really irks me about this team is that they do not hustle. Robbie Hummell kept calling that out. I think Richie lost his team.

I don't think Rich "lost" the team. Rich just is a bad coach.

Hmmm. The badly-coached team that doesn’t hustle and is coached by a bad coach that has “lost” his bad team just beat the #3 team in the country.

Top Bottom