The REAL reason the Gophers lost to Illinois that no one is talking about…

Murray Warmath and CFP seem like distant memories, or Thursday

We can't blame GH armchair QBs. We didn't crash the drone offense.

I thought that all the remaining four games are going to be tough. Guess what, the Gophers have yet to face the No.1 and No. 2 Defense in the B1G West.

I posted the ancient headline, "Stagg fears Purdue," as a warning and in another post said "don't underestimate the Illini." Fleck should have realized Bielema would be prepared to stop the run.

Too many fans on gopherhole looking ahead. We didn’t stay focused. I’m taking my share of the blame. Are you?
That’s why you don’t tempt or anger the football gods by looking ahead!!! 😂
At any rate, I’ve never understood why so many folks on this board like to look ahead when we have some many games in our history like today.

I posted the ancient headline, "Stagg fears Purdue," as a warning and in another post said "don't underestimate the Illini." Fleck should have realized Bielema would be prepared to stop the run.
Bielema has forgotten more football than fleck will ever know

That’s why you don’t tempt or anger the football gods by looking ahead!!! 😂
At any rate, I’ve never understood why so many folks on this board like to look ahead when we have some many games in our history like today.
Because it doesn’t matter whatsoever.

We can't blame GH armchair QBs. We didn't crash the drone offense.

I thought that all the remaining four games are going to be tough. Guess what, the Gophers have yet to face the No.1 and No. 2 Defense in the B1G West.
You’re not big on humor, eh?

I signed an extension on my Gopher fandom this week. Figured the players wouldn't be distracted any more wondering if I was coming back next year for my 60th or so year. There were rumors I was looking at more glamorous schools. (60 years of mostly disappointments--I'm nuts.)

I signed an extension on my Gopher fandom this week. Figured the players wouldn't be distracted any more wondering if I was coming back next year for my 60th or so year. There were rumors I was looking at more glamorous schools. (60 years of mostly disappointments--I'm nuts.)
Right here dude.

Top Bottom