The QB School

Arnold Babar

Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of The QB School with JT Sullivan on YouTube. It's NFL, but made me think a lot about the Gophers. He does a great job of breaking down film and showing why a particular play doesn't work instead of just saying the coordinator sucks. He shows why a QB is inaccurate instead of just saying he's terrible.
Everything looks so hard for our offense. How often do we see receivers getting schemed open? When do we see a combination of routes that produces an athlete alone in space? College football should be innovative and creative, when have we seen this in the past 4 years? Play action slants can only do so much.
Something is wrong with AK's footwork and delivery. I'm not expert enough to tell you how to correct it, but at times he spins his whole body on his throws. Killing his accuracy.
The Gophers are committing the sports/entertainment sin of being boring. I brought friends to the Rutgers game last year and left in the 4th quarter. I've never been so unsatisfied after beating a Big Ten team 31-0. I don't think a single pass travelled more than 8 yards. PJ's conservative ways won that game but bit him against Northwestern.

Do Michigan, Iowa and Wisconsin fans complain when they are winning division titles running the ball 40 times a game?

Do Michigan, Iowa and Wisconsin fans complain when they are winning division titles running the ball 40 times a game?
Wisconsin just changed to an air raid offense.
Michigan fans complained plenty the past 20 years.
Google Brian Ferentz and see if there are any Iowa fans complaining.

Wisconsin just changed to an air raid offense.
Michigan fans complained plenty the past 20 years.
Google Brian Ferentz and see if there are any Iowa fans complaining.
McCarthy for Michigan also threw for almost 3000 yards last year in spite of McNamara playing half of the first 3 games (in addition to winning them the OSU game with his arm), which we have done exactly once ever.

Top Bottom