The Northwestern game is now suddenly huge...

I'll be honest here. First, I don't read this message board as much as I should, mostly because it's way too puppy dogs and lollipops most of time. Secondly, I'm drunk.

Two observations:

1. Art Vandelay not only has a sweet username, but he's right. That game is a big one for ninth place. Negative as you may perceive it to be, it's the truth.

2. Saying that dude is not a fan is really, really incorrect. It is, indeed, possible to be a huge fan of a program yet still not blow dandelions and sunshine up their ass all the time. The Gophers have been playing like horse crap lately, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they end up in ninth place. I hope they don't, but it's possible.

It's called realism. And if you are offended by it, you might be better off following little billy's third grade league where everybody gets a trophy and everyone's a winner.

This is big time college basketball. They take a lot of money, and fans have every right to expect a lot of success and react negatively if they fail.

I was going to say more but now I don't remember.

See Art,

I'll be honest here. First, I don't read this message board as much as I should, mostly because it's way too puppy dogs and lollipops most of time. Secondly, I'm drunk.

You've got a drunk ( college kid ? ) on your side.

Life is good !

We should all get together for drinks !

Or maybe it's beer pong ?

LOL!! Nice job dude!! You definitely make this board BETTER by referencing "little girl parts" and calling people "retards". Nice. Stay classy. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Am I so far in your head that you can't resist? Anyone who disagrees with you, you instantly label them a troll or Pantherhawk or whatever. I'm not the only one. Again, just ignore my posts. I won't be losing any sleep if you do :)

You're the best, Art. Again you ignore the issue and try to dodge the facts that have been laid out proving you're nothing but a troll. Guys like you, sorb, Pantherhawk, and others do ruin this site for alot of fans. Hopefully, you'll eventually get banned like the rest.

I have no problem with disparate opinions posted on the board. Guys love Nolen/hate Nolen, defended Monson and attacked Monson. Similar with Brewster, Mason, Maturi, et al. I often disagree with people's snap judgments, but that's fine. This is a site for Gopher fans to post whatever they want in that respect and it often leads to some good discussion. The problem with you is that you are not, and have never been, a Gopher fan. Yet you troll around the site ripping anything UM that your little brain can muster, to the tune of 2500 posts. Pathetic.

For anyone who doubts this take a look at Art's posting history. It's real easy to do, there's no gray area here.

BTW, I have never called anyone a "retard" on this site, under any of the monikers I've had over the years.

Top Bottom