The King is Here

Yikes. He is smaller than I thought!

Hard to imagine him in tight bump and run on a 6-2 200 WR or lending a lot of run support. Those are probably not his strengths at this time. I assume he has good coverage skills, instincts, flexibility and can close quickly. Hope he is good enough and physical enough to see the field this Fall rather than a red shirt year to add a bit of weight. Being an Army All Star game pick tells a lot about his level of talent.

Yeah, but he is "Mr. Soul Bowl" so he's got that going for him.

I'm not worried about Carter at all. He'll see plenty of action. Does anybody seriously think he wouldn't at least take Collado's time?

Plenty of room for everyone. Talent is great but you need both depth and talent to get to the promised land.

Interesting how we comre full circle in a week, the team Carter is pictured playing against is Dillard from Florida (Trabis Ward's team)

Fine, I'll do it....

creepy_burger_king_head.jpg

It Looks Like

Carter has a frame that looks like it will take on 15-20lbs of muscle pretty easily. the S & C program at the U will really benefit him, I'm sure.

Who knew that we not only signed a 4* CB, but a king as well...?

For the record, those are some ugly, ugly uniforms. I think maroon and gold is a major improvement.

Top Bottom