The Golden Soldier

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
Fellow Gopher fans,

I would like to link St. Paul Slim's Gopher anthem, 'The Golden Soldier'. However, I'm unable to find a link for it anywhere. Does anyone have a functional link for that song? I'd appreciate it.

GO GOPHERS!!

I liked it, but then quit listening to it after the Gophers lost to Wisconsin AGAIN last year. That "on our back, is gonna be an ax" comment is tough to purge as you listen to the rest of it.

I liked it, but then quit listening to it after the Gophers lost to Wisconsin AGAIN last year. That "on our back, is gonna be an ax" comment is tough to purge as you listen to the rest of it.

Naw, gotta wipe the slate clean every season. :)

Naw, gotta wipe the slate clean every season. :)

Unless we win. Then rub it in their faces continuously until we lose. And then it's ancient history and doesn't matter. It's the wisconsin way. :rolleyes:

I like that part. It gets you jacked up. I bet Brew gives great pregame and halftime speeches.

Technically the song is called "Play4Brew" I guess, or so it was when I downloaded from St. Paul Slim's site. For anyone who wants it I have it on my public space: http://public.me.com/roadking7755. Just download it!

Enjoy! PUMPED for tonight! GO GOPHERS!

Top Bottom