The elite team in 5 years in the West.

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Teams on the rise that will be in yearly bowl games
1. Purdue ( Jeff Brom will get them there )
2. Illinois ( Loveys recruiting finally kicks in)
Two going South.
1.Wisconsin ( The run to the West is over. I see a lot of 7-5 seasons on the horizon.)
2. Iowa ( Captain Kirk's ship is slowly sinking in the West. His son may have to right the ship.)

What I love about Ruppie is that the misspelling of coaches' names does not detract from the credibility of his posts.

What I love about Ruppie is that the misspelling of coaches' names does not detract from the credibility of his posts.

When your mind is racing Badger boy you drop the silent " h " and the i-e over the y and spell it as it sounds.You can take this over to "Beckyville " and get into another hand holding and crying rant with your paranoid buddies. Cheers....

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Teams on the rise that will be in yearly bowl games
1. Purdue ( Jeff Brom will get them there )
2. Illinois ( Loveys recruiting finally kicks in)
Two going South.
1.Wisconsin ( The run to the West is over. I see a lot of 7-5 seasons on the horizon.)
2. Iowa ( Captain Kirk's ship is slowly sinking in the West. His son may have to right the ship.)

If you don't dream then your dreams can't come true.

By the way, some of my best dreams occur during my 2nd glass of vodka.

If you don't dream then your dreams can't come true.

By the way, some of my best dreams occur during my 2nd glass of vodka.

True....in this case I was not having a cocktail. It was a prediction based on a premonition.
Call me nuts, call me crazy, but I just think PJ is going to turn the worm. In regards to our two main rivals. I think Paul Chryst, a.k.a. " Deputy Dog" will put Wisconsin at the level he had Pitt.
Iowa and Capt Kirk have reached their peak. I think he is grooming his kid to take over, and that will turn into a Brewster type fiasco. If I'm around in 5 years and it doesn't happen you can throw me under the bus.

Gee weez Ruppert! I have 40 years worth of scar tissues to get the championship feeling through!

Top Bottom