The Defense will be dominate this year!

gold04

Reaction score
1. We will not allow a touchdown all year long.
2. We will not allow a completed pass all season.
3. No offense will get a first down against us.
4. No running back will cross the line of scrimmage against us.
5. No quarterback wil escape our rushes.

Our defense will be dominate!

gold04, go get a girlfriend

or else your right hand will be dominant again this year

I'll bet they'll be all kinds of verbs. The defense will be run this year!

This thread takes me back to my old High School Coach. Coach Jackson. He picked the best athletes to play defense, a couple played both ways. Given that he had the best players on defense he challenged them. If you shut them out, all you have to do is get a safety. My junior year we were undefeated, and the defense gave up two field goals in 9 games. The also registered 3 safeties. Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

You are the kind of fan we are purging from our ranks...

First, Mr. D!ck, it's "dominant". Second, how can you have so many posts and still be an anti-Gopher d!ck? Third, are your season tickets in the d!ck section? Fourth, how can someone be d!ckless and a d!ck? Fifth, d!ckhead, d!ckhead, d!ckhead...check it out.

First, Mr. D!ck, it's "dominant". Second, how can you have so many posts and still be an anti-Gopher d!ck? Third, are your season tickets in the d!ck section? Fourth, how can someone be d!ckless and a d!ck? Fifth, d!ckhead, d!ckhead, d!ckhead...check it out.

It's easy, half of the posters on here are anti Gopher.

(and the other half are richards)

It's always ridiculous when people say "dominate" instead of "dominant." :facepalm:

someone on the gopher's defense did his girlfriend in the pooper

What is the point of this post? :confused:

It appears that you are trying to parody those who disagree with your belief that the defense will be terrible, and that it will so obviously be terrible that anyone who thinks differently is "dreaming".

There exist things in the world other than terrible or fantastic. Reality generally exists between the extremes. Another problem is that no one is saying that the defense is going to be incredibly good. Nice straw man.

This type of post was brought to you by the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Highway, you're forgetting that last year he was ragging on everyone for not being positive enough. Basically he has no middle ground and is in the middle of having a sad.

RELAX people. You would think these posts here are important to national security. Who cares? People get way too upset when posters are negative or go against the common way of thinking on these boards.

I have never been afraid to go against the grain. When everyone here was agreeing with Loon and Wren, I was not afraid to tell them it's time for Mase to go. Our program could not get to the next level with Mase. When everyone thought we'd roll over Bowling Green in Brewster's first game, I knew with that wasn't going to be the case. I was the only person on Gopherhole who told people we'd lose. Heck after Brewsters first season I predicted we'd win 8 games in season two when people thought we'd be lucky to win a couple of games. I was wrong about last year but you can't hit a homerun every time.

I write some posts that aren't suppose to be serious and people get all up in arms. Yes, I'm concerned about the defense but those concerns are legitimate. In all seriousness we'll probably win half our games but it's time for Brewster to step up to the plate and pull out a few suprising victories. I hope he does.

RELAX people. You would think these posts here are important to national security. Who cares? People get way too upset when posters are negative or go against the common way of thinking on these boards.

I have never been afraid to go against the grain. When everyone here was agreeing with Loon and Wren, I was not afraid to tell them it's time for Mase to go. Our program could not get to the next level with Mase. When everyone thought we'd roll over Bowling Green in Brewster's first game, I knew with that wasn't going to be the case. I was the only person on Gopherhole who told people we'd lose. Heck after Brewsters first season I predicted we'd win 8 games in season two when people thought we'd be lucky to win a couple of games. I was wrong about last year but you can't hit a homerun every time.

I write some posts that aren't suppose to be serious and people get all up in arms. Yes, I'm concerned about the defense but those concerns are legitimate. In all seriousness we'll probably win half our games but it's time for Brewster to step up to the plate and pull out a few suprising victories. I hope he does.

Me neither, when everyone on here said you were a partial D!ck, I said you were a full fledged d-bag crap for brains D!ck

Predicting a loss against Bowling Green in 2007 was an example of a blind hog finding an acorn.

I predict the Gopher D is sitting close to the top in takeaways after the 1st 2 games in 2010.

The Bowling Green loss was not that hard to predict. Bowling Green was an experienced team that year with aspirations to win the MAC. Plus, we had just lost good players because of the rape incident. On top of that we were learning completely new systems. I think people were caught up in the excitment of a new coach and thought we'd win. Syracuse fans went thru the something last year. I thought us winning the first game was to good to be true.

Seasons are always much harder to predict then games. Brewster's first year I said 4 maybe five wins while people were saying 6,7, and even 8. His second year I said 8 wins while others were saying 3, 4, or maybe 5. The third year I was off with 10 when we won 6. Games are always a lot easier to predict.

Top Bottom