The Chili is a block of ice

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow.

We will be lucky to get a bowl bid.

Beat Wisconsin who is terrible and finish 6-6 with wins over our top two rivals. A down year with a nice silver lining.
Unless our defense gets better, that ain't happening.

7 years in, should not be looking for silver linings.
I disagree. You think a program just automatically gets better every year after hiring a coach? Programs absolutely have down years it’s quite normal. Take a breath and enjoy seeing Floyd and the Axe together at next years state fair for the first time in 30 years.

I disagree. You think a program just automatically gets better every year after hiring a coach? Programs absolutely have down years it’s quite normal. Take a breath and enjoy seeing Floyd and the Axe together at next years state fair for the first time in 30 years.
7 years to win the West. Four were extremely winnable. Fail, fail, fail, fail. Enjoy your moral victories.

7 years to win the West. Four were extremely winnable. Fail, fail, fail, fail. Enjoy your moral victories.
Oh I couldn’t agree more that we’ve choked big time by not winning the West in the past few years. Every year we lose inexcusable games typically at home to stop us from going to Indy. I can’t explain. I also believe firing Fleck would be the most regrettable decision our athletic department would make in the history of our university.

Beat Wisconsin who is terrible and finish 6-6 with wins over our top two rivals. A down year with a nice silver lining.
This is actually better than some of those 8-4 seasons they’ve had.

I hate to say this, but if we beat Wisconsin PJ will be treated like a legend at 6-6.

I hate to say this, but if we beat Wisconsin PJ will be treated like a legend at 6-6.
Probably right about that. The badger and Iowa hate on this board seems to be more important than the record or the winning of the west. My god the west is just stinky.

Wisconsin is collapsing in the same epic way, a loss to Indiana and now Northwestern. They scored their only TD at garbage time.

The badger and Iowa hate on this board seems to be more important than the record or the winning of the west.
It’s always been more important to beat Iowa and Wisconsin as much as possible. Rivalry games have always been top of the mountain. Look how excited ppl got when Kill won the jug.

Top Bottom