The Blue Ribbon Yearbook has MN. pegged 6th

THE SCOUT!

Reaction score
no one one the preseason big ten team. Last year they had Trevor a preseason All American this season nothing. They have Tubby saying Trevor will probably back up Eliason this season. Bad news or Tubby is sandbagging Trevors recovery. THESCOUT!

no one one the preseason big ten team. Last year they had Trevor a preseason All American this season nothing. They have Tubby saying Trevor will probably back up Eliason this season. Bad news or Tubby is sandbagging Trevors recovery. THESCOUT!

Once again, I might be crazy to say this but Gophers have been very quiet this year. I wonder if they are determined to shock many crititics??????

Go Gophers

Scout, I'm out of town, so I won't see my Blue Ribbon (I'm assuming it arrived in the mail) until I return next week. Can you post their B1G predicted order of finish?

One other thing. ... where do they pick Mizzou to finish in the SEC?

Not sure why Tubby is going with this charade that Trevor will come off the bench. That might last for, oh, one game? Funny.

Thanks.

ind,mich,mich.st,ohio,wisc,mn,nw,iowa,purdue,ill,pn.st,ne. MO. Picked 4th. guess if trevor was 100% they would have gophs top 20.

Scout, I'm out of town, so I won't see my Blue Ribbon (I'm assuming it arrived in the mail) until I return next week. Can you post their B1G predicted order of finish?

One other thing. ... where do they pick Mizzou to finish in the SEC?

Not sure why Tubby is going with this charade that Trevor will come off the bench. That might last for, oh, one game? Funny.
Thanks.

Posted this in the thread about it, and maybe it is a bit of a conspiracy theory on my part, but maybe it is Tubby attempting to "punish" Trevor for the DUI while not making that news extremely public as Tubby could try and spin why Trev was the 6th man? When he came back from his prior suspension, his punishment was that he didn't get to start. My first thought was maybe this is a similar situation.

I think the team will be better than that.

Top Bottom